Knife Crime, Stabbings. (1 Viewer)

wingy

What is going on?
Three in Coventry in the last week, two in Nuneaton and several across the Midlands over the last month, some fatal.

clint van damme

What is going on?
Three in Coventry in the last week, two in Nuneaton and several across the Midlands over the last month, some fatal.

my son and his mate were mugged at knifepoint a few months ago. Copper told us there were several that weekend and they were stretched in dealing with them due to the cut backs.
Been a very visible police presence recently though around Cov so not sure if they've took recruits on or putting it on with overtime.

clint van damme

Get tough on the petty crime as per NYC
The zero tolerance initiative cost a fortune. No way they'll put that sort of resource into something similar here.
NY still has a higher murder rate than any uk city

Macca

The zero tolerance initiative cost a fortune. No way they'll put that sort of resource into something similar here.
NY still has a higher murder rate than any uk city

We are screwed then

Let's face it a bunch of chavs on lawnmower motorbikes can do what they want then isn't much chance in dealing with hardened criminals.

I bet if you chucked firearms into the mix in the feral wastelands of the UK our big cities would eclipse NYC murder rate

clint van damme

We are screwed then

Let's face it a bunch of chavs on lawnmower motorbikes can do what they want then isn't much chance in dealing with hardened criminals.

I bet if you chucked firearms into the mix in the feral wastelands of the UK our big cities would eclipse NYC murder rate

hopefully we never introduce the sort of crackpot firearms regulations, (or perhaps that should be deregulation) they have in the States.

Nick

Administrator
Parents need to take some sort of blame, the types who would stop and fight the police for daring to go near their "baby". Fuck off, if the little prick is carrying a weapon then they should be punished. It's sickening how many "my little angels" are involved in gangs and knife crime.

The one in Coventry recently is a good example, where were they trying to get exposure to gun crime to stop that when he was out robbing people at gunpoint?

I'd dread to think what would happen when I was about 13 if the police had knocked the door saying I was out with a knife, I'd be petrified of getting a bollocking from parents. Now the parents will defend the little pricks, cry racism or run to the newspapers.

I saw a documentary the other week about a moped criminal who died during a police chase, according to the parents it was all the police's fault for chasing him. Not to mention the little bellend out mugging people on his moped he had no license and no insurance to be riding on the road anyway.

covcity4life

bad parenting. and thats for all races.

Without severe punishment it wont change. These idiots vote and make country worse, then play victim and blame others. some get violent. some are just trash

either way england suffers

Bumberclart

We have similar issues in West Yorks. Huddersfield appears to be in the midst of a drug turf war at the moment. Lots of shootings and stabbings.
Every victim is portrayed as innocent by their families and the police seem powerless to stop it.

Just Google Yasser Yaqub. The guy was a know drug dealer who was shot by the police just off the M62. To listen to his family, he was some sort of saint. They stage regular vigils where he was shot, and totally disrupt all the traffic.

Nick

Administrator
Yep, it's always #justice4, #pray4

Whether being killed is ever justified that's something else, don't get involved with drugs, gangs, violence and weapons and the chances of it happening to you surely go down drastically?

If your car has a marker on it for drugs, weapons and things like that then I'd bet 99% of the time there is a very good reason for it.

Bumberclart

He was found with a weapon at his feet in the car. Feel proper sorry for the copper who pulled the trigger.

Nick

Administrator
He was found with a weapon at his feet in the car. Feel proper sorry for the copper who pulled the trigger.

Never them at fault or can be blamed though, that's what pisses me off.

Same as the one in Coventry recently, sent down for robbing people at gunpoint in the street. I'd bet if he wasn't living that lifestyle he wouldn't have been stabbed.

Covstu

bad parenting. and thats for all races.

Without severe punishment it wont change. These idiots vote and make country worse, then play victim and blame others. some get violent. some are just trash

either way england suffers
Don't disagree, I had a similar debate about 'smacking' kids. You got the usual responses about 'I was smacked and turned out okay' and kind of take the point. I have never smacked my kids but make damn sure they grow up with values and what is right and wrong however should they get involved in any of this kind of shit then they are getting it!!!

covcity4life

Don't disagree, I had a similar debate about 'smacking' kids. You got the usual responses about 'I was smacked and turned out okay' and kind of take the point. I have never smacked my kids but make damn sure they grow up with values and what is right and wrong however should they get involved in any of this kind of shit then they are getting it!!!
i got hit maybe twice. and they wer eon bottom not rib shots or anything. but the fear of grounding or not having toys etc was there

so when i stepped out of line with neighbours etc they told my mum and i got punished. and i didnt do it again!

Sky Blue Pete

Yep, it's always #justice4, #pray4

Whether being killed is ever justified that's something else, don't get involved with drugs, gangs, violence and weapons and the chances of it happening to you surely go down drastically?

If your car has a marker on it for drugs, weapons and things like that then I'd bet 99% of the time there is a very good reason for it.
You’re right no one deserves to die but there are consequences to actions taken. I’d have had so much more respect for the specials guys if they’d said he had issues with crime and sometimes you miss out on the luck. It’s not beatiful to use a gun to steal from people is it if we’re honest. I’m happy if he came out and turned his life around which it looks like he may have done. Then to say about how he’ll be missed and stuff. What on Earth is it with the guys and the bikes remembering the person who killed him self on his bike on the a444. Surely you remember him better putting a helmet on and not driving around like an arse . I’m probably just old

fernandopartridge

We have similar issues in West Yorks. Huddersfield appears to be in the midst of a drug turf war at the moment. Lots of shootings and stabbings.
Every victim is portrayed as innocent by their families and the police seem powerless to stop it.

Just Google Yasser Yaqub. The guy was a know drug dealer who was shot by the police just off the M62. To listen to his family, he was some sort of saint. They stage regular vigils where he was shot, and totally disrupt all the traffic.
I remember that. Good riddance

Ashdown

Drugs, the internet, films and games glorifying crime, bad parenting, constant negative news broadcasts, a culture of envy, police cut backs, soft courts and overran prisons. There is no fear anymore of punishment. .,.....drug supplying territories is a gang thing. Drug takers need to look at themselves and accept they ultimately are causing a lot of this.

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Another stabbing in Victoria St, Hillfields.

These are stabbings in last 12 months.
upload_2018-9-20_11-11-1.png

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Man stabbed in Warwick street, (gyratory) in Rugby at 6pm tonight. Busy road there. Unbelievable.

Captain Dart

clint van damme

Hardly the sensationalised double shooting that our local media (and regurgitated by other people) would have you believe though hey?

But why let the facts get in the way of a ‘golden’ click bait headline.

I got shot in the shoulder with an air rifle down Soon end many years ago. Trust me it fucking hurt!!

Users who are viewing this thread