Kyel Reid on trial at Crawley Town. (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Hadn't seen a thread on this. Apologies if we already have a Kyel Reid sticky.
Shame he thought he was bigger than us and L2 as I always thought he was a decent player and could of done a decent Job for us.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueCRJ

Think Reid seriously needs to look up the definition of "the grass isn't always greener on the other side", as he clearly misinterpreted it this time last season

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Sure sometimes it can come across as looking arrogant and too big for your boots, but I'm sure given the same circumstance of having always played above that level, rightly or wrongly, he wanted to remain there. It was nothing personal to us, which some really took it as. It didn't work out for him. I'm sure in hindsight he may regret his decision last summer but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Hope it works out for him there.

GaryJones

Kyel Reid on his way to managers office discuss contract with Crawley Town!
little-feet-big-shoes.jpg

bawtryneal

I think it is as much of an agent looking to serve his own interest before that of his player, as Kyle Reid being to big for his boots
The lower leagues are full of the same players on a merry go round, feeding greedy agents.

Terry_dactyl

Apostrophes

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I think it’s ‘apostrophe’ as opposed to “apostrophes”. He should have said ‘whose’ rather than “who’s”. This is therefore a spelling mistake rather than grammatically incorrect.
Just saying...

Warwickhunt

Will Kyle Reid be found guilty?

Captain Dart

no_loyalty

I didn't realise I'm too good for league two Kyel Reid is now at non league Chesterfield

Sky Blue Harry H

I didn't realise I'm too good for league two Kyel Reid is now at non league Chesterfield

...and they haven't won in the last 13 matches (bearing in mind that they got relegated to League 2 the same year we did !)

Grendel

A great Mowbray signing

stevefloyd

Robins didnt give him too much game time so he was either too pissed off with him or didnt see enough in training from him

Ricketts

Has to be an attitude problem, because he clearly has ability when he wants to.

He is where he deserves to be.

Users who are viewing this thread