Last Jedi (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Just got back

Mainly enjoyed it, especially after id told the prick behind me to stop kicking my chair. Really hate packed cinemas

My spoiler free opinion:
The last 3rd of the movie was incredible. Some of the best Star Wars set pieces ever for me.

Definitely a few dud bits too tho and I thought they tried a bit hard to be funny in a lot of scenes.

I avoided most of the press for this one after over doing the pre force awakens stuff. Need to watch again for sure. it'll be interesting to see if some of the more shocking bits still work on a second watch.

Hopefully it'll be up on showbox soon, fuck paying £14 again.

Mr Panda

As far back as I can remember, I've always been a SW fan. This film disappointed me.

I'll go back a second time to give it another chance.

The action sequences were very exciting I just feel the plot and acting were all over the place.

Mr Panda

It went downhill following the Leia scene. They should have just allowed that to be her death scene. The whole part where she used the force to superman her way to safety was awful.

I know she is somewhat force sensitive but leave it at that.

Alkhen

It went downhill following the Leia scene. They should have just allowed that to be her death scene. The whole part where she used the force to superman her way to safety was awful.

I know she is somewhat force sensitive but leave it at that.

Yep terrible

Users who are viewing this thread