League One Away Days (1 Viewer)

BUSA

Any recommendations for a good league one away day trip or trips next season ?

BUSA

With coventry of course. Probably looking at relatively local ones like Walsall, Shrewsbury or Oxford

pusbccfc

If you are looking at a weekend away Doncaster is a must , went there a few seasons ago and the nightlife was brilliant

I'm worried this isn't a joke.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Looking forward to Charlton,Always a good day in London to be had!!

LastGarrison

Looking forward to Charlton,Always a good day in London to be had!!
Last time we played Charlton I went down with my mate who’s from that way but who now lives in Cov.

He took us to a sports club before the match for a few beers and as it was sunny we were stood outside watching this game of football on the all weather pitch when it kicked off between two players.

One stormed off to the end of the pitch, right in front of us but behind the pitch fence, rummaged in his bag, pulled out an axe and proceeded to chase the other player.

The other players team mates weren’t overly happy so started chase the guy with the axe, Benny Hill style, Judased him from behind, volleyed him about a bit and took the axe of him.

The lad managed to get up and ran off to the other end of the pitch before about 12 Old Bill cars turned up and nicked him.

With all this excitement I ended up getting to the ground late and missing all the pigs being thrown on the pitch.

Love Charlton away.

Sbarcher

Well we'll all know when 9am tomorrow.

Ashdown

Last time we played Charlton I went down with my mate who’s from that way but who now lives in Cov.

He took us to a sports club before the match for a few beers and as it was sunny we were stood outside watching this game of football on the all weather pitch when it kicked off between two players.

One stormed off to the end of the pitch, right in front of us but behind the pitch fence, rummaged in his bag, pulled out an axe and proceeded to chase the other player.

The other players team mates weren’t overly happy so started chase the guy with the axe, Benny Hill style, Judased him from behind, volleyed him about a bit and took the axe of him.

The lad managed to get up and ran off to the other end of the pitch before about 12 Old Bill cars turned up and nicked him.

With all this excitement I ended up getting to the ground late and missing all the pigs being thrown on the pitch.

Love Charlton away.
When you are preparing your footie kit, don't forget the axe as well as the ralgex ! FFS if true, what has the world come to !

LastGarrison

When you are preparing your footie kit, don't forget the axe as well as the ralgex ! FFS if true, what has the world come to !
All true!

Just text my mate and it is was the Meridian Sports and Social Club which is about a 15 minute walk from the ground.

It actually wasn’t a bad place for a few beers. Axe attacks apart.

HerneBayGaz

All true!

Just text my mate and it is was the Meridian Sports and Social Club which is about a 15 minute walk from the ground.

It actually wasn’t a bad place for a few beers. Axe attacks apart.

Spent many a good night in the Meridan sports and social club. Did my referee course their. Your right it’s a decent place to go before the game, Not to busy and walkable to the ground. The pubs in Charlton village can get very busy on match day

Alternatively Stop off at Greenwich plenty of good Boozers and only 5 to 10 minutes drive. And 2 stops if your coming by train.

Hobo

I've actually heard this before, might be one to add on if it's a Saturday

When I lived there it was a wide west town Friday and Saturday night but as long as you didn't upset anyone incredibly friendly. I still love Donny...but not as much as Sheffield.

Users who are viewing this thread