Leamington and Warwick supporters club (1 Viewer)

Adge

Just for information if anyone can make it, 7-30pm this Friday at Cubbington Club, Windmill lane, Leamington. CV32 7LN.
Stephen Pressley is the speaker which should be interesting. £5 to join for the season.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Missed the first - son related, 2nd passed me by. At nephew's wedding in Newcastle for this. Grrr. I WILL be at the next - promise !!!!!!!!

wingy

Am I right that you've had an evening this week with in the presence of MR and Jack Grimmer?
If so how was it and what snippets are worth a mention on here?

Sky Blue Harry H

Jack Grimmer seemed a nice lad ....and seemed soooo young. Doyler came across as a top, top bloke, who seems to love the club - says his family will live in the area after his career is over. Combined positivity with level headedness (made up word!)

Grendel

Jack Grimmer seemed a nice lad ....and seemed soooo young. Doyler came across as a top, top bloke, who seems to love the club - says his family will live in the area after his career is over. Combined positivity with level headedness (made up word!)

Doyle is tripe

dongonzalos

Poor response to a serious post, and one would imagine that Harry is talking about how Doyle came over on the evening, not his footballing ability.

Don’t waste your time with the wum please, he will only post again.
He probably actually likes Doyle and it is not at him at alll, but aimed elsewhere.
Best bet is to ignore

Adge

How did Dave Boddy come across. The one time I saw him he seemed a decent enough chap.
Ok I guess. I asked him about the ticket prices etc but was ganged up on by him and Tynan Scope! :D
People were pressing him about the ground etc but he just repeated what we know-that there will be an announcement before Christmas. Said there may be players going out in January and there is also some targets we have lined up. Just standard pr comments that you would expect anybody connected the club to make really.

Users who are viewing this thread