Leicester 5 Manu 3 (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Bring back Moyes all is forgiven....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

Although I hate them, Leicester have played very well.

To go 3-1 down and be winning 5-3, just wow.

Although the first pen was iffy. But still, pile on the misery at Man U :)

stupot07

Yeah, we all hate leicester but I love seeing manu struggle!

Van Gaal just didn't sort out the weakest part of the team, losing vidic, Ferdinand, and Evra having smalling, jones, evans and the Raphael he then just brought in Rojo, I'm not sure where Luke Shaws going to fit (was he even van Gaal's signing?)

He then tries to shoehorn falcao, van persie, Rooney and di Maria into the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

Put 2 quid on Leicester at 3-3 :)

Gutted I didn't do it at 2-3, 50/1 :(

Only got £14 back, but better than a poke in the eye :)

Otis

Horse shaggers first pen was a joke.

Totally. and at 3-1 Man U were cruising.

That one terrible decision by the ref completely changed the game. Foul by Vardy any day of the week and no foul on Vardy for the pen.

It was a total joke. Clattenburg should hang his head in shame.

Evo1883

Leicester city ...a team on the up , money to spend , full houses , spending 8-10 million on players .
we are a million miles from them now , so sad

ccfc92

Totally. and at 3-1 Man U were cruising.

That one terrible decision by the ref completely changed the game. Foul by Vardy any day of the week and no foul on Vardy for the pen.

It was a total joke. Clattenburg should hang his head in shame.

although I completely agree, it is nice to see man u getting a taste of the medicine they haven't had over the last 20 years

Yeah, we all hate leicester but I love seeing manu struggle!

Van Gaal just didn't sort out the weakest part of the team, losing vidic, Ferdinand, and Evra having smalling, jones, evans and the Raphael he then just brought in Rojo, I'm not sure where Luke Shaws going to fit (was he even van Gaal's signing?)

He then tries to shoehorn falcao, van persie, Rooney and di Maria into the side

Without being condescending you are a million miles away at present, but now you're back at the Ricoh you're on your first step there. No disrespect but cannot understand your hated for us as Leicester hate Derby and Forest

stupot07

Without being condescending you are a million miles away at present, but now you're back at the Ricoh you're on your first step there. No disrespect but cannot understand your hated for us as Leicester hate Derby and Forest

Tbf I hate villa far more. For me the leicester rivalry only really started once we were relegated to the championship.

Not sure why you hate derby (35 miles) and Nottingham (27.5 miles) when we're you're geographical rivals (25.8 miles) ?

You played well to day, fair play. And yes, you have a billionaire owner who is willing to gift you £125m+, that would keep us going for 20 years.

Brighton Sky Blue

Tbf I hate villa far more. For me the leicester rivalry only really started once we were relegated to the championship.

Not sure why you hate derby (35 miles) and Nottingham (27.5 miles) when we're you're geographical rivals (25.8 miles) ?

You played well to day, fair play. And yes, you have a billionaire owner who is willing to gift you £125m+, that would keep us going for 20 years.

Think that has everything to do with it.

kdrinkell

Nigel Pearson never mentioned the penalty,maybe he was too embarrassed to mention it,Clattenberg should be dropped,I hate them both so no bias at all.

Covstu

Never a penalty as it was a clear foul but they deserved the win fully and fair play to them.

Otis

Never a penalty as it was a clear foul but they deserved the win fully and fair play to them.

Well they did, but without the pen? Without that pen it was at 3-1. Probably would have been a completely different scoreline entirely. Man U were looking quite comfortable at 3-1.

The penalty changed the game.

kdrinkell

Well they did, but without the pen? Without that pen it was at 3-1. Probably would have been a completely different scoreline entirely. Man U were looking quite comfortable at 3-1.

The penalty changed the game.
Yep it knocked their belief.
Moyes better had been watching this game,so much was on his replacements shoulders.

Moyes is ugly but LVG looks like Beaker after a beating.

Users who are viewing this thread