Liquidation (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

The decision day is drawing nigh and there can only be one outcome 'Liquidation' take the consequences and whatever the consequences build from that point as this nonsense will continue for years to come no deals no compromises simply liquidation. The club is ruined anyway by virtue of moving to another town
There should be a Hugh post on all the boards 'Liquidation' this situation cannot continue

Otis

Just want the pain to end.

I haven't got a clue which is the precise way forward, unless of course we are talking about our own perfect scenarios in a perfect world.

There have been so many twists and turns in all this that none of really know what is going to happen and how each potential scenario will play out.

I've just become numb to it now. It's almost as if we aren't even playing this season. I can't get excited about any players coming in, the kit, our fixtures, the friendlies, nothing.

Something has to give, but I'm not holding my breath and can see this all dragging on for quite a while yet.

Tom's Dad

Otis, Sums up my feelings exactly. I think this will run until a Judge in the High Court makes a ruling. Don't see that until next year at the earliest.

Tom's Dad

Stubborn people with large egos that can't compromise. If they don't grow up there will be lots of losers. Will anyone actually 'win' at the end?

I don't think so...

jesus-wept

Lots of twists and turns yet and as difficult as it is we have to be patient. Getting this embargo lifted for the manager to be able to bring in new faces is important but not as important as our long term future. We may have to see which we go if this CVA isn't signed or even delayed again. Will Paul Appleton choose the Ricoh or Sixfields. We cannot be blackmailed with this self imposed sisu embargo.

stupot07

Liquidation wouldn't necessarily mean the end of sisu, it would be liquidation of Ltd only, sisu would still own sky blue sports and leisure and holdings with all players, staff, academy, training ground, etc.

singers_pore

They may well liquidate Ltd but the club as a whole won't be liquidated because it's league standing means they would always get more by selling up to a new owner. I think the main reason they haven't done so already is either:
1. SISU are unwilling to admit to their investors the immense balls-up they have created, or
2. I think CCFC is being used as a money laundering tool.

dadgad

They may well liquidate Ltd but the club as a whole won't be liquidated because it's league standing means they would always get more by selling up to a new owner. I think the main reason they haven't done so already is either:
1. SISU are unwilling to admit to their investors the immense balls-up they have created, or
2. I think CCFC is being used as a money laundering tool.

Or, a combination of 1 AND 2.

PhilWasn'tBabb

Liquidation, will mean very little, well we'll be docked 10 or 15 points, SISU will still be around and claiming that their owed £60 plus million.

Diehard Si

Liquidation wouldn't necessarily mean the end of sisu, it would be liquidation of Ltd only, sisu would still own sky blue sports and leisure and holdings with all players, staff, academy, training ground, etc.

Which they need seriously investigating into how they've seemingly moved all the assets the company had, yet kept the liabilities in Ltd. That's illegal and known as asset stripping if it's happened.

The evidence appears to be there to make a case, it seems so far only Bob Ainsworth gives a damn about it.

stupot07

Which they need seriously investigating into how they've seemingly moved all the assets the company had, yet kept the liabilities in Ltd. That's illegal and known as asset stripping if it's happened.

The evidence appears to be there to make a case, it seems so far only Bob Ainsworth gives a damn about it.

I'm pretty sure it's the directors that will get investigated and punished not Sisu per se.

Samo

Liquidation, will mean very little, well we'll be docked 10 or 15 points, SISU will still be around and claiming that their owed £60 plus million.

But it will mean a full investigation into SISU's accounts, something they are clearly desperate to avoid.

SonOfSnoz

Just shows, the law is a joke!
Real investigation would see owners exposed/inc & exp fully revealed.
Sisu are just glorified lawyers!

James Smith

1. **** are unwilling to admit to their investors the immense balls-up they have created, or
2. **** is being used as a money laundering tool.
Could everyone please stop claiming anything illegal has occurred without providing proof. Whilst you are entitled to your opinions about what you think has been done at/with/through the club unless you can provide proof to back up your statements/claims then it could be seen as defamatory. Given the love of SISU to go to court over anything and everything they might decide to take action against you and Nick as publisher of the site. If you have any irrefutable evidence of any illegality feel free to post it here.

SonOfSnoz

All i was saying was if i didn't pay my rent, i'd be homeless.
Oh but Cov City are now!
What happened to freedom of speech?
Sisu are glorified lawyers, staying just within the law!
Is that inaccurate?

Samo

They won't look into Sisu's accounts will they? Just the ccfc group of companies?

Yeh that's what I meant Stupot. But it will come to light if anything dodgy has gone on between Ltd and Holdings. And if anything illegal taken place, that could be hugely significant from the viewpoint of the FL and FA.

stupot07

Yeh that's what I meant Stupot. But it will come to light if anything dodgy has gone on between Ltd and Holdings. And if anything illegal taken place, that could be hugely significant from the viewpoint of the FL and FA.

They will look all the way back to 1995 and hopefully hold Richardson, Robinson, McGinnity, etc account for the years of mismanagement that led us to sisu's ownership.

Samo

Could everyone please stop claiming anything illegal has occurred without providing proof. Whilst you are entitled to your opinions about what you think has been done at/with/through the club unless you can provide proof to back up your statements/claims then it could be seen as defamatory. Given the love of SISU to go to court over anything and everything they might decide to take action against you and Nick as publisher of the site. If you have any irrefutable evidence of any illegality feel free to post it here.

We are perfectly entitled to speculate. Nobody is accusing.

ccfcway

can i "claim"

1) SISU themselves have stated the club is debt free
2) we arent playing Coventry this year
3) TF stated "all creditors will get paid in full"
4) TF stated they had entered into negotiations with sites for a new ground, before the rent issue late last year
5) We cant sign any players because SISU have NOT filed accounts for the 3rd year running. Blaming anything else is simply not correct
6) Over 5,000 people marching in COVENTRY last week as a protest at the way SISU are running the club
7) when SISU joined, we were a mid table Championship club, now we are likely to be relegated to League Two
8) Our acamedy "the life blood of the club" doesnt have a home, as SISU didnt pay the bills

I could go on, but simply cant be ar5ed

Otis

They will look all the way back to 1995 and hopefully hold Richardson, Robinson, McGinnity, etc account for the years of mismanagement that led us to sisu's ownership.

Now that would be something that would really cheer me up!

James Smith

can i "claim"

1) SISU themselves have stated the club is debt free
2) we arent playing Coventry this year
3) TF stated "all creditors will get paid in full"
4) TF stated they had entered into negotiations with sites for a new ground, before the rent issue late last year
5) We cant sign any players because SISU have NOT filed accounts for the 3rd year running. Blaming anything else is simply not correct
6) Over 5,000 people marching in COVENTRY last week as a protest at the way SISU are running the club
7) when SISU joined, we were a mid table Championship club, now we are likely to be relegated to League Two
8) Our acamedy "the life blood of the club" doesnt have a home, as SISU didnt pay the bills

I could go on, but simply cant be ar5ed

Yes you can say all that, as it's all true, especially the bit about not being arsed.;)

James Smith

We are perfectly entitled to speculate. Nobody is accusing.

You can speculate all you want so long as you don't imply something illegal has taken place without being able to back it up. How many court cases do SISU have against ACL/CCC at the moment? The primary reason I'm concerned is because I like this site and would like to see it continue, and Nick (I'm fairly certain) as publisher gets it in the neck for publishing the comments as well as the person who made them.

Samo

You can speculate all you want so long as you don't imply something illegal has taken place without being able to back it up. How many court cases do SISU have against ACL/CCC at the moment? The primary reason I'm concerned is because I like this site and would like to see it continue, and Nick (I'm fairly certain) as publisher gets it in the neck for publishing the comments as well as the person who made them.

Of course we have to choose our words carefully but as I say... just speculation. And I'm sure Nick can speak for himself.

Astute

Nick is safe as long as he removes any posts pointed out to him as being defamatory.

SISU have continually lied to us. A judge in another case said Joy lied in court......or words to this effect. It seems to be their normal route of doing things. This can also be proved. Our club has gone downhill quickly since they took over. Very easy to prove. They don't keep to their word. This can be proved. They don't give a shit about their customers. We all know this. They have put people in charge of our club that didn't have a clue. Sitting on the bench didn't help things.

I have missed lots out. Have better things to do than list everything wrong with them though.

Spionkop

James, you're talking about very angry fans here. I'm surprised they've been so patient about it. I would imagine when games start things will get nasty.
What do you want people to do? We can see with our own eyes what's going on. It ain't rocket science. There are a few on here advocating patience. Hah, how long for?
Give us a break. I'm surprised there hasn't been a riot. If this Northampton debacle had emerged last season there would have been a riot.
I'm no fan of gutter language but it is easy to understand people's anger.
The truth is Sisu are desperate not to be investigated. Any Sisu apologists on here can forget any protest. We're not listening anymore.

Skybluesquirrel

Lots of twists and turns yet and as difficult as it is we have to be patient. Getting this embargo lifted for the manager to be able to bring in new faces is important but not as important as our long term future. We may have to see which we go if this CVA isn't signed or even delayed again. Will Paul Appleton choose the Ricoh or Sixfields. We cannot be blackmailed with this self imposed sisu embargo.

Why do we need the CVA to be signed to lift the transfer embargo? TF and appleton think that Holdings sign and own the players. They aren't in administration.

Users who are viewing this thread