Liv v Man C (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

Anybody aware of any live streams?

fernandopartridge

Cc4l. I know it's not over yet but I will be proved right about City. Overhyped and no great team. Even if they turn it around they'll have their arses handed to them next round.

SlowerThanPlatt

I was worried for Man City when they lined up with Laporte who’s usually a centre back on the left against the most in form player in England at the moment. Wouldn’t Danilo have been a better option?

Mcbean

So it can happen to the supposedly best team - there's hope yet for the best team in Sky Blue so said the 4000

SlowerThanPlatt

It was a european tie, remember. I'd imagine this reception would have been echoed in any continental city. Maybe not Monaco.
If nothing else the scousers have a great sense of occasion!

Yeah, can’t defend some of their fans lobbing bottles at the Man City coach but the rest of it is legal and probably gave them a little advantage before a ball had even been kicked by unnerving the opposition

oscillatewildly

Yeah, can’t defend some of their fans lobbing bottles at the Man City coach but the rest of it is legal and probably gave them a little advantage before a ball had even been kicked by unnerving the opposition
I don't think there is any question it unnerved some, but to the extent of the dreadful performance last night?
Yes, the lobbing of bottles is always the action of scumbags but that reception otherwise! We need to do similar at Ricoh for the visiting team - Our version would be the odd shout from the 'beer garden' of the Cherry Tree in the general direction of the stadium. Half an hour after their team bus has arrived.

bringbackrattles

I thought coaches these days have thickened glass ? Surprised a bottle/brick smashed through one window.
Anybody remember going to games in the 70's away from home in the old type coaches ? Coming back from Leeds with the back window smashed out, the driver just drove back regardless that we had to endure wind and rain coming in. We got off the bus like heroes returning from a war zone !

Sick Boy

I don't think there is any question it unnerved some, but to the extent of the dreadful performance last night?
Yes, the lobbing of bottles is always the action of scumbags but that reception otherwise! We need to do similar at Ricoh for the visiting team - Our version would be the odd shout from the 'beer garden' of the Cherry Tree in the general direction of the stadium. Half an hour after their team bus has arrived.

I'd say it was more a case of Liverpool being immense.

Sick Boy

That would be fucking hilarious. The amount of crowing plastic Scousers I've had to endure at work is beyond words.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On my table at work I am surrounded by them and plastic Man U fans. Weird that they are all southern born but Cov is the most southern team out of all of us.

Otis

What do people reckon tonight.

I’m going 4-1 City
I think they can do it. If any club can, Man City can. They are capable of scoring goals aplenty.

I must be reasonably confident because I have set my Virgin box to record and as it is a live programme it always asks me if I want to add an hour and without hesitiation, on this occaion I clicked on 'yes.'

covmark

On my table at work I am surrounded by them and plastic Man U fans. Weird that they are all southern born but Cov is the most southern team out of all of us.
Even spread between Arsenal, Liverpool and United fans at my place. A few Spurs fans too but they actually attend games.
I'm always getting ripped for how shit Cov are, but I retort with the "at least I support my home town club". Tends to shut them up.

Sick Boy

Even spread between Arsenal, Liverpool and United fans at my place. A few Spurs fans too but they actually attend games.
I'm always getting ripped for how shit Cov are, but I retort with the "at least I support my home town club". Tends to shut them up.

Yeah me too, it's always fun to remind them that I've seen their own teams more than they have combined hahaha!

Liquid Gold

When people say they support United I either go on about Carlisle's season or big up how amazing Old Trafford is for a few minutes then watch their faces change when I ask them where their seat is.

Users who are viewing this thread