Local derby, under the lights, get up the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

Really hope everyone gets up for this. Hoping for a 16k but that's being optimistic.

Bennosdancingfeet

Everyone, from ppl on here to the local media should really be bigging this game up. A buzz around the city for its football team is back.

SkyBlueMatt

Won't be at the game but people shouldnt get carried away with attendances. 14500 would be good considering coming off xmas

idm1975

Live 90 miles away in suffolk and dont drive, am struggling to find a friend who will drive me to cov on a cold tues night on January!

ajsccfc

Not only is it a local derby, but it's a top four clash too so it should be getting the big push from now until then ideally.

Kingokings204

Get everyone up there. Should be a belter. I expect to win it. We are better than Walsall both at our best

Bennosdancingfeet

Maybe the club should do some sort of incentive, after all , these next two games are massive.

Walsall stub gets you in Burton game half price or something.

oscillatewildly

Live 90 miles away in suffolk and dont drive, am struggling to find a friend who will drive me to cov on a cold tues night on January!
I'm no John Kettley, but I can confidently predict it not being cold. However, you do have three other obstacles there.

chiefdave

Won't be at the game but people shouldnt get carried away with attendances. 14500 would be good considering coming off xmas

Don't expect the home attendance to suddenly jump 5K or anything like that but won't they bring a decent number?

Swiftlyon

Walsall fan here.

we sold our allocation for the cup at Brentford only three days before. I think plenty are choosing that game over the league game. We'll still bring 1,500 or so but about 1,200 light on what it would have been if it were Saturday.

BTW -we were shocking today. Hopefully (for us) got it out of our system. Bradshaw got on for the last 20 mins so a slight upside.

Bennosdancingfeet

Shame really, you're not going to win the cup, good shout with the league though. Coventry away in the league or Brentford away in the cup? If it was us, a top of table clash against Walsall wins hands down.

shmmeee

Got tickets for this and Burton. Two massive games could male our season, we could realistically be first if we win them both (and Gillingham fuck up).

Can't wait.

Suffolkskyblue

Idm1975, if you're interested in a lift I'm going and go to every home game. Pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adge

Tuesday game. 14k would be great

If we win then sat vs Burton would hope is 16 or higher
14000 your right would be a result-shame it's not on the Saturday as i would have expected 16000.

skyblue1991

Just got my tickets for both the Walsall and Burton games!

Hoping for 14-15k for Walsall (seeing as they'll bring a good 1500) and hopfully pushing 17kf or Burton if we win (can't see them bringing any more than 500).

Be absolutely amazing if we win both of these!

Last edited:

colin101

Will be there for the Walsall game but in Cork the day of the Burton game, strange thing is for some reason friends actually want to use my season ticket for the match so we must be doing something right this year hahaha PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread