Look who's just popped up (1 Viewer)

oucho

Never heard of this bloke. Edit - spotted it references Joe Dhindsa. LOL.

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Nick

Administrator
It really is a non story.

Might be one for OSB

His latest accounts show he has 22k worth of assets and 29k of liabilities.

Bit of a jump to get to 90m isn't it, it's just free marketing. His website doesn't even load properly.

letsallsingtogether

Yes but it keeps us on going was quite funny.
Think he would do well side by side with our Joy, when it comes to pricing assets.

Terry Gibson's perm

Next one will say they have an offer of 3p or undisclosed offer from a n unnamed hedge fund and she says she has the perfect premises but just needs to get the current owners removed

martcov

It really is a non story.

Might be one for OSB

His latest accounts show he has 22k worth of assets and 29k of liabilities.

Bit of a jump to get to 90m isn't it, it's just free marketing. His website doesn't even load properly.

On his athlonegroup.com website the figure is 9.5 billion dollars of business - based in Kazakhstan. Started off selling lawn mower parts apparently..

Captain Dart

On his athlonegroup.com website the figure is 9.5 billion dollars of business - based in Kazakhstan. Started off selling lawn mower parts apparently..
There must be a lot of grass in Kazakhstan.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
Yes, but that picture is him.. how is he connected?

Apparently Dhinsa records his company will be worth that:

He said: 'It's not worth that yet, but the potential investor - Coventry multi-millionaire Jojar Singh Dhinsa - has the vision to see what I could be making in a few years time. Unlike the Dragons.'

He reckons the business is valued at £16m? (how??) but he turned down 90m off Dhinsa.

giphy.gif

martcov

Apparently Dhinsa records his company will be worth that:

He reckons the business is valued at £16m? (how??) but he turned down 90m off Dhinsa.

giphy.gif

My Dharma (duty) is to work, so that I can give.

Jojar S. Dhinsa was born in Coventry, United Kingdom. International business financier, advisor to business leaders, Jojar Dhinsa first came into the public eye in 2002 when his keen eye for spotting good business ideas led to him setting up his private equity firm, Athlone Group. Having forged business links with the main Middle East Royal Families, Athlone Group is now a $9.5 billion corporation with expanding operations including; executive search, financial, business and media services these are expected to double within the next 3 years.
Jojar is now expanding his business exponentially on a global scale with key Government and Royal connections.

Jojar started business life doing his local paper round and quickly progressed to his first venture – a lawnmower parts business that earned him his first £1,000 profit. It was his move into exporting goods however that allowed Jojar to capitalise on and further develop his natural talent for driving a good business deal. Before reaching 17 Jojar had made his first million and had begun building a reputation and business network that later would lead to the successful foundation of the Athlone Group.

Otis

Ha! Just spotted this on the CT and was just about to create a thread.

Surely this completely nullifies any validity to any valuation or offer.

Terry Gibson's perm

It should say 9.5 billion dollars of business have slipped through his fingers or gone elsewhere.

Looking at that business I will give him everything I have in my pocket for it the princely sum of £2.64

fernandopartridge

You do have to laugh at the Daily Mail, any possible dig at the BBC as if they're investing license fee payers money with these cranks, and using evidence of an offer from a known fantasist to back up the story. Pathetic newspaper.

Edit - Professional Gains Meals Ltd was only incorporated on 27 April 2017 according to Companies House. £100 share capital.

Reactions: vow

Captain Dart

Walter Mitty has got nothing on this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread