Transfer Rumour Lucas Ness (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Shame Walker has not been prolific as that would have given us at least a point of negotiation with the club.
Swap deal!! But walker had to go and mess it up and score less at League 1 than Championship this season, in more minutes….

ccfc1234

Swap deal!! But walker had to go and mess it up and score less at League 1 than Championship this season, in more minutes….
Obviously not a straight swap! We would need to put some good money in to make it happen! As some have said he may well have offers from higher up or richer clubs.

Grendel

I am not going to put money on its accuracy no but there are a few sources out there that suggest Ried is on more than Dabo as one example. The top end of the pay scale also seems pretty accurate so at the very least that gives the lower end a bit of credibility. Am sure there are some that are under and over estimated.

How much do you think wage wise our recruitment guru signed Ried and Bidwell for to cover the LWB area of the pitch. How would you rate those signings on two levels 1. How good they have been for the team and 2. If the funds allocated to sign Bidwell a good use of our limited resource in January?

The players looking at the accounts had a 40% promotion bonus so Hyam and Dabo would have been earning miles below the average in league 1 it’s nonsense

Ccfcisparks

This I assume is the site

Look at the total wage bill…
I'd imagine thats out by a fair few million. Take out those figures from the reported wages in the accounts and it leaves you with £8.3m for 123 staff according to the head count in the accounts. That means than on average each of those employees earn £67k gross. Now I'm sure Robins and Viveash will skew that average but that seems highly unlikely to me. I would reckon the figures much nearer £7m.

Grendel

I'd imagine thats out by a fair few million. Take out those figures from the reported wages in the accounts and it leaves you with £8.3m for 123 staff according to the head count in the accounts. That means than on average each of those employees earn £67k gross. Now I'm sure Robins and Viveash will skew that average but that seems highly unlikely to me. I would reckon the figures much nearer £7m.

the non player wages will be no more than £3 million - most are stewards we have very few permanent staff

better days

Some of the figures look realistic to me but others look much too high
It may be that the individual earnings of the players are aggregated over a year
So some of the guys who've come in from other Championship clubs might have their earnings from their previous clubs included in their annual income
Kane for example came here on a much reduced deal from what he was on at QPR where he was persona non grata and not playing
So he may have received a pay off from QPR included in his annual earnings

Grendel

Some of the figures look realistic to me but others look much too high
It may be that the individual earnings of the players are aggregated over a year
So some of the guys who've come in from other Championship clubs might have their earnings from their previous clubs included in their annual income
Kane for example came here on a much reduced deal from what he was on at QPR where he was persona non grata and not playing
So he may have received a pay off from QPR included in his annual earnings

the total wage bill is underestimated by at least 6 million and that would even include waghorn

Grendel

What do you think Robins, Viveash, Lawrence and the 3 other main coaching staff would be on combined Grendel

no idea but to me the key is the increase yoy which was Over £6 million - it’s pretty reasonable to assume most of that was on players and actually will have definitely increased this season with the likes of Kane, waghorn, Bidwell, Moore etc replacing the likes of biamou and Bakayoko

better days

the total wage bill is underestimated by at least 6 million and that would even include waghorn
To be honest I usually leave the sort of thing to @oldskyblue58
Players usually have a basic weekly salary in their contract with various performance bonuses, appearance payments and so on
This list may just be the basic weekly wages without all the additional amounts which I guess form part of the total wage bill
But it would only be a guess

Grendel

To be honest I usually leave the sort of thing to @oldskyblue58
Players usually have a basic weekly salary in their contract with various performance bonuses, appearance payments and so on
This list may just be the basic weekly wages without all the additional amounts which I guess form part of the total wage bill
But it would only be a guess

No the accounts show £13 million paid in wages it shows a growth of over £6 million in 12 months which clearly is wages increased as part of promotion. It’s the growth that shows this is nonsense

Ccfcisparks

No the accounts show £13 million paid in wages it shows a growth of over £6 million in 12 months which clearly is wages increased as part of promotion. It’s the growth that shows this is nonsense
Would the wages not contain promotion bonuses too?

Grendel

Would the wages not contain promotion bonuses too?

er I’ve said it is around 40% bonuses across the playing staff looking at the wage increases across the squad?

The bonus is an increase in wages unless you are suggesting they will go back to £4 million as a total this season - the accounts when promoted from league 2 showed increased wages as contract clauses stipulated a increase in wages. Doubt that has changed do you?

SlowerThanPlatt

He might not be on 2.5k per week but then again that is only 120k a year and that is quite small beer in professional football terms. We signed him with a little bit of Badlan hype and fanfare and us said to have 'beaten off other clubs' all those factors considered I can see 120k pre tax being not far off his wage. Here is a link to when we signed him. Coventry City have signed Josh Reid from Ross County

That’s routine when a new player signs, I wouldn’t take the quotes seriously.

Grendel

Why don't we just agree that nobody on here really knows what the players are earning and people are just making up numbers?

well we can have a pretty good idea of how much collectively the wage bill is and the total spend on promotion

Users who are viewing this thread