Lucky garments (1 Viewer)

Calista

Well, a pair of lucky sky blue pants lost their unbeaten 12-game run yesterday.

The question is – should I stay loyal and give them another chance for the next match (especially as they delivered a trophy last season), or be ruthless and bring in a different pair to replace them?

Almost beginning to think that my underwear selection policy has no bearing on the results.

Adge

Yeah the ones I wore last season I stuck with them hoping our fortunes would change. Ultimately, like the team they ended up full of crap and in the end looked like a farmer had ploughed his field and ran over them in his tractor.

steve82

I park in lucky bay 37 in car park A, as I pull in some old duffer pulls into my spot! I'll get there 5 mins earlier next time.
Normal service will resume.

Brylowes

I no longer have a lucky hat, forgot it last week at Grimsby :emoji_relaxed:
Made sure I remembered it yesterday :(
In fact other than keeping the sun out of my eyes on the odd occasion I've absolutely no idea why I started
To label it "my lucky hat" in the first place.

Terry Gibson's perm

I always enter through my lucky gate 20 unfortunately it stopped being lucky soon after we moved here.

Hobo

Siouxsie Sioux's g-string.

Calista

Nearly boiled at Wembley on that lovely day in May 87, secretly wearing the lucky thermal top from the 3rd round in January! It was worth it of course, how else were we going to win? Still got it somewhere I think, maybe it should get another run-out.

Otis

I no longer have a lucky hat, forgot it last week at Grimsby :emoji_relaxed:
Made sure I remembered it yesterday :(
In fact other than keeping the sun out of my eyes on the odd occasion I've absolutely no idea why I started
To label it "my lucky hat" in the first place.
Maybe try wearing it at Anfield, eh!

Users who are viewing this thread