Luton Forum (1 Viewer)

Tommo72

I’ve read some shit on opposition forum’s before but this bunch of mugs take some beating....

On the whole they seem to think they are something special....if you fancy a laugh pop over...

Luton Outlaws - The Avenue of Evil

The ultra modern name and board sum them up.....

Nick

Administrator
They need a dancing baby on the site to complete the 90s newsgroup feel.

Some posters who seemed to be sensible and others going mental

pusbccfc

Some of the replies on that forum are truly embarrassing.

Small club who have had a decent start to the season.

Nick

Administrator
Their manager got it wrong.

He took their defender off for a midfielder when he got injured trying to boot Jones.

They did look like coming close and i think of one of theirs went in they would have won.

However after moaning about sub decisions robins brought on 2 goalscorers and effectively 2 assists.

Hylton was their only decent player, was berry even playing? Collins looked too desperate to get his chance to celebrate in front of the city fans again.

eastwoodsdustman

Read it last night. It did amuse me that they were moaning about cheating when their players only elbowed 3 of ours during the game and whilst moaning about the red forgot the body check on McNulty when going through on goal. Blinkered and very bitter to say the least.

SkyBlueSid

Luton are a tuppeny-ha'penny club with one of the worst grounds you could ever imagine. I remember going to that dump in the top flight when it shamed the game of football. They finally found their true level when they fell out of the league for five years, and nobody missed them. Just a pity they managed to get back in.

mrtrench

Luton are a tuppeny-ha'penny club with one of the worst grounds you could ever imagine. I remember going to that dump in the top flight when it shamed the game of football. They finally found their true level when they fell out of the league for five years, and nobody missed them. Just a pity they managed to get back in.

Charming!

ccfcway

and this thread had started due to them thinking they are something special !

at least Kenilworth Rd is theirs !

D

Deleted member 2477

Anyone remember their plastic pitch. Awful ground and awful pitch back then which gave them a massive cheating advantage at home in those days

ccfcchris

Love it. We need other clubs to hate us. Get a bit history. We are billy no marks at the moment. Nobody gives a shit about us.That needs to change.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just had a look at their site. What he F*** is THAT all about? Looks like it was put together with Windows 3.1 and never upgraded! Absolute shite of a site! :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Grendel

I was amazed they still seemed to have those strange buildings that look like pre fabs across one side of the pitch

letsallsingtogether

I was amazed they still seemed to have those strange buildings that look like pre fabs across one side of the pitch
And what look like shipping containers in the corner of the home end.

Users who are viewing this thread