Luton highlights (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Here's highlights I could view:

skybluegod

That Kelly shot that hits the bar, reminds me of the Stevenson goal vs MK last season. Except a lot further out, would have been an incredible finish.
But still wouldn’t have made up for the 60 yard shot he took at Barnet ;)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
For those of you who get the 'unauthorised in your location' message, try incognito or privacy in your browser, does the trick for me.

D

Deleted member 4439

Shipley, after the Ducks goal...reminds me of Spud.

harvey098

Didn’t realise until the highlights that Biamou basically caught the ball for the third goal, how did the red not blow for handball!

Liquid Gold

The build up play for the first is esquisite football for this level and, it shows what we’re capable of. Also where the hell has Biamou learned how to play passes like that, inch perfect for the sending off.

I think we’re the best footballing side in the league, our record against the top teams backs this up. We just need to find a way to break teams down who are happy to stick 11 behind the ball and take a point from us.

Mcbean

Had to laugh - when MN scored he went off to the fans on the lhs but none of our players seems to congratulate him - great goal - cracking free kick - Nazon was a bit lucky !

Nick

Administrator
I didn't notice Biamou get taken out at the time!

They really should have scored at least 2.

That first touch from Duck was awful, but still managed to get a lucky deflection!

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
The other point to notice about that first goal is McNulty starts off the move in his own half and Ponticelli lays the ball back to Kelly, they both end up in the box seconds later which all the others like Beavon, Nazon, Kwayme etc don't do. Maybe the partnership is worth more than the individuals.

Gazolba

For those of you who get the 'unauthorised in your location' message, try incognito or privacy in your browser, does the trick for me.
Where is that option in Firefox? I've never seen it. If it exists, it would be a god-send.

Londonccfcfan

Watched these highlights about 10 times today. Can’t get enough of these.
Got two weeks to savor this result.

Really hoping for a big crowd vs Mansfield 10k plus. But I doubt it.

Gazolba

On FF on my mobile, click the three dots and it's New Private Tab.
Ok, I found it as 'New Private Window'. However, it does not work on the BBC site. They still say 'Content Not Available in Your Location' for almost every video clip.
It does not mask my IP address, which is how they detect my location.

wingy

Don't get that, I really don't. We score a fantastic free kick and everyone is going absolutely mental except for this one bloke filming it all quite calmly on his phone with a steady hand.
I reckon it was rock steady SW88. B-)

Users who are viewing this thread