Luton Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 28th Oct (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Where's the Collins fan club? The bloke is a cart horse playing on the faith of fellow cov

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Astute

Yeah. 8 goals in 16 games is crap. I am glad that all of our strikers are better than this cart horse. That is why we have scored a massive 17 goals in 16 games. Before our game yesterday he had scored more than half of our goal total for the season.

He is a player for this level. He takes advantage of poor defences. Our defence isn't poor. They are used to scoring more goals than they had shots on target yesterday. I would still have him in my team.

CJ_covblaze

He had an awful afternoon. Couldn't trap a bag of cement.

Astute

He didn't look that good at all!
That is Luton for you.

They have players that know where the back of the net is. But they don't seem to have the most skillful players. They have liabilities at the back. But teams are sitting back against them. Yesterday they came against a good defence. But they still had chances. And against a defence not as good as ours they would have scored goals.

They are the opposite to us. We play against lower teams and still play defensively. We are not pushing them teams back and having numbers in the box. This puts pressure on defences. Players at this level make mistakes.

eastwoodsdustman

They seemed to have 5 or 6 going forward every time. As soon as we got possession we were 3 or 4 on 3 against them. They were poor tactically and should have realised after they got caught a couple of times. Their loss was our gain.

Users who are viewing this thread