Luton Town - In the shit, big time! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Luton Town will start the next League Two season on minus 30 points after a ruling by the Football League.
The Hatters had already been deducted 10 points by the Football Association after being found guilty of misconduct for paying agents via a third party.
And the company which will take over the club has now been told it must accept a further 20-point deduction in order to be allowed in the League.

They are going to have to do a really good job to stay in League 2 to be honest.

Bluegirl

Blimey :eek: I know I shouldnt feel sorry for them...but its not the fans fault is it? And they are the ones being punished really
BG

Nick

Administrator
It should do really, he is a bit better than League 2 standard and if they can cash in on him to get 2-3 League 2 players I am sure they will :)

Nick

Administrator
It would have been better if the league just relegated them and let another team have a go rather than Luton wasting the season

Very true, would give them time to get to grips and work their way back up. Rather than get over the financial losses just to be relegated.

Users who are viewing this thread