Maidenhead's Number 8 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Obviously only seen him for one game, but he looked pretty decent yesterday. Could probably do a job for us and had some decent passes on him as well. Him and Doyle had a few scuffles and I don't think Doyle wanted it.

James Comley - Wikipedia

Montserrat international!

Astute

Looks like a career ruined by injury.

CJ_covblaze

Had a bright future a few years ago. Sure he was at QPR at one point.

Sky Blue Harry H

Perhaps because for the first half I was sat down near the touchline where he was. but I thought their left winger (Barrett?) looked a decent player - nearly got a wonder goal from near the half way line touchline which went narrowly wide with Burge off his line and struggling with the sun (I wasn't sure why he didn't ask for a cap, because he was clearly struggling to see properly)

Astute

Had a bright future a few years ago. Sure he was at QPR at one point.
Trained with Spurs after Palace. Got injury between the two. Then all non league it looks. Injured during that as well.

stupot07

Yeah I thought Barratt was decent too, but 8 was outstanding.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Just google his image - yep - did have a fine game (strong on the ball)

Ricketts

Barretts sliding tackle on Vincentes knee cap (which couldve been red, but I havent seen any replays) then his assist for our goal from his throw in are his stand out contributions.

Not suprised he was subbed at half time.

Sky Blue Harry H

Barretts sliding tackle on Vincentes knee cap (which couldve been red, but I havent seen any replays) then his assist for our goal from his throw in are his stand out contributions.

Not suprised he was subbed at half time.

Game of opinions.

StevieM

I thought that Comley was involved in everything good that they did, he broke up play well, kept Doyle occupied and had a good passing range-he was definitely their stand out player. Didn't think too much of the other guy Barrett, and he was subbed off anyway.
Could do alot worse than to make an enquiry for Comley come the window, I'm sure he wouldn't be on mega bucks depends on whether he is full time or working as was the other non-league striker we were after.

Users who are viewing this thread