major incident bermuda park (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Sky news:

"It's around a 20 minute drive from Coventry, in the north of England"

Ffs are we really so insignificant?

Terry Gibson's perm

Madness, we had my sons birthday party at the soft play there two weeks ago

oucho

As i said on the other thread, hostage situation at the bowling alley sounds like a bad straight to dvd movie starring Seagal as the bowling alley manager whose is secretly an ex Green Beret....

As long as Gazza doesn't rock up with a fishing rod and some fried chicken, all will be well.

oucho

I wonder if the gunman is Ponti, pushed to desperate measures by MR's stubborness, going to extreme lengthsto demand some more game time.....

Last edited:

torchomatic

Some meathead with a grudge, I would guess.

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully all the families are ok, why can't they leave McDonald's etc? In case it sends the bloke over the edge?

oucho

I heard he was an ex employee at the bowling alley. No idea if he was a long term member of staff or if he was just tenpin there......

Nick

Administrator
Edgy from gmk is stuck in cinema, just seen it on the mirror.

Hopefully they will just put a film on and be ok and it's a precaution.

oucho

Edgy from gmk is stuck in cinema, just seen it on the mirror.

Hopefully they will just put a film on and be ok and it's a precaution.

Provided that the film they choose isn't about a gun toting murderer taking a cinema audience hostage....

oucho

Otis

Oh yes, a scary clown will settle all the nerves!

The obvious punchline there was' Tim Fisher', but as you please...
Peter Knatchbull Hugessen allegedly tied balloons to Fisher's car didn't he. That's what makes that the obvious punchline me thinks.

Last edited:

oucho

Bloke arrested and everybody safe I think
Cool. I bet after a few hours of manically raving and toting his sawnoff around an empty bowling alley in front of two terrified hostages, the rage and adrenaline wear off and he thought to himself 'fuck, what am I doing here?', realised he was hungry, surrounded by armed police with no exit strategy or gameplan, no real desire to shoot anyone, just that he'd wanted to show them who was boss and had gone too far. Then he does the sensible thing and puts the gun down to give up. If so then fair play to him especially if nobody got hurt the end.

oucho

Does anyone see the potential for a report in the next fanzine:

"hostage situation just outside Coventry......thousands of innocent people were held hostage for nearly two hours on saturday afternoon at an entertainment complex inside a retail park just off the A444. The suspect was seen pacing the venue looking agitated and without a plan B after stubbornly sticking to an initial strategy that left the siege in a stalemate situation. Many of the hostages reported their feelings of boredom and frustration...." it fucking writes itself!!!

Captain Dart

All over.

oucho

All over.

Apparently armed police stormed the bowling alley with stun grenades and tazers and forcibly arrested him. So much for my supposition that he gave himself up.

Cov City Daytrader 87

Two possibilities:
1, The gunman wants to get his revenge on the 2 employees who gave him fired.

2, The gunman's ex wants to move far away (say aboard) with her current partner and takes her child/children with her, so take she ends up with 100% custody of the kid/s and he has nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread