Makes no sense (1 Viewer)

Skybluecj

I just want to know if I have missed something,

First of all we were told the club is up for sale and that there is 3 lot off people interested.

Then we are told that the current owners are looking for a place in Coventry to put a new stadium for the club to play.

Now if your thinking off selling the club, why plan a new stadium, unless they want to build the stadium so it is an asset for the club so SISU can make more money when selling the club.

What everyone else's view on this?

wingy

First of all we were told the club is up for sale and that there is 3 lot off people interested.

Then we are told that the current owners are looking for a place in Coventry to put a new stadium for the club to play.

Now if your thinking off selling the club, why plan a new stadium, unless they want to build the stadium so it is an asset for the club so SISU can make more money when selling the club.

Please could'nt you have posted this in another of the myriad threads on the subject ,its all worthy of debate and welcome to the site but if we all disseminate our views in solo threads the subject gets lost over the page.:)

ccfc92

sorry, but when have SISU said they want to sell the club? if they did, then it would have happened

ajsccfc

The administrator has apparently put something up for sale, but nobody's sure what. SISU haven't made anything available themselves, and on appear to be going under the assumption that nothing will be taken away from them.

Users who are viewing this thread