Manager Kevin Keegan has left Newcastle United, BBC Sport understands. (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

Hi everyone new member!!! (not a pessamist or a doom and gloom merchant) just a ccfc fan who now lives in spalding used to live in longford till 2 years ago.
Anyway do you think they will be going after cc or if not will we be going after kk? seeing as before coleman came there was talk of keegan coming here seeing as ransons a friend of his apparantly?
Just a thought, and thought i would say hi this way rather than starting a thread saying hi.

G

Gregsy!!

Hello ICHAN how are you? Dont worry mate everyone is friendly on this forum you will be fine! :D

It sounds like keegan was pissed off with wise's role in the milner transfer..i think that was the last straw!! :eek:

skyblueosiris

Can I just ask what is going on with Keegan? He hasn't been sacked, so their board say, but has he left, or is he still manager? I'm verry confused

:confused::confused::confused:

Has he just enforced the fact he's a quitter or is he hanging this out???

Help!!!!

ccfc1987

im unsure whats going on at newcastle i seen it on bbc sport so i put it on here,funny bbc sports say hes not been sacked or any thing mybe thay got the story from cet :D

G

Gregsy!!

Surely they wont let dennis wise take over as manager?? :confused::confused::confused: :eek:

that would be a disaster for them...their fans will go mental!! :D:D:D

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I heard Dennis Wise, will keep the job he has now, and that Poyet will be made manager.

G

Gregsy!!

Who would want to play for them now after doing that to the manager?
especially the players that keegan signed! :eek: i feel sorryfor the newcastle fans,they are a good bunch. :(

pagey89

apparently there is a takeover about to happen at newcastle and KK has been made one of the favourites to be put in as manager again if it happens

apparently he dropped from 100/1 to 16/1 in a few hours yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread