Mancini - I won't quit City (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

imagesCAKCFGOZ.jpg
Under-pressure Italian will stay until told to leave
Roberto Mancini is fighting his corner at Manchester City and is adamant that the club will have to sack him if he is to leave Eastlands.
The Italian manager's future has been plunged into greater uncertainty after a run of three successive defeats in all competitions following Thursday's loss at Lech Poznan.
City's setback in the Europa League, which Mancini has claimed was down to bad luck, came on the back of negative Premier League results against Arsenal and Wolves.
The defeats also come at a time when reports suggest that City's squad, assembled by owner Sheikh Mansour's millions, are at loggerheads with their disciplined boss.
But Mancini insists the pressure will not force him to quit, telling French magazine So Foot: "For me it is totally clear, I will stay at City until they fire me.
Good relationship

"I've seen the owner Sheikh Mansour two or three times and we have a good relationship.
"I also have very frequent contact with the president, Khaldoon Al Mubarak.
"We speak three or four times a week and he often comes to training."
Mancini is understood to have been tasked with securing at least a fourth-place finish in the league this season in order to play in the 2011/12 UEFA Champions League.
City sit fourth at present and, ahead of Sunday's trip to in-form West Brom, he remains confident.
He added: "As a coach I've taken teams that weren't winning such as Fiorentina, Lazio and Inter (Milan) and I've won

BenInTurin

Facebook User
He won't quit cus he's there for the money like all the other over paid players there. Sack=payout!

Users who are viewing this thread