Mancini, Man City (1 Viewer)

Sutty

You don't want British teams to win..?

I want likeable, well-run teams to win, regardless of nationality. Ajax and Dortmund are two of the most well-run clubs around and both have shown up a team that's been throwing money around like confetti over the last few years.

Yay for football.

Tad

I'm with you Evo.

Last night was an English Team v a Dutch Team and for me I always want the English team to win.

How many English players play in that "English" team :)

Brighton Sky Blue

I want likeable, well-run teams to win, regardless of nationality. Ajax and Dortmund are two of the most well-run clubs around and both have shown up a team that's been throwing money around like confetti over the last few years.

Yay for football.

Totally agree.

D

Deleted member 4232

Yay for football.

Same opinion.

CCFC_Charlie

Why the disdain for Manchester City? Jealousy? I have a lot of Manchester City supporters in my family and couldn't have been happier for them when they pipped United to the league considering how low they went for a bit. I'm sure if we had anything near the amount of money they have we wouldn't be complaining about splashing the cash would we. It's the only way to get anywhere in English football these days.

Sutty

Why the disdain for Manchester City? Jealousy? I have a lot of Manchester City supporters in my family and couldn't have been happier for them when they pipped United to the league considering how low they went for a bit. I'm sure if we had anything near the amount of money they have we wouldn't be complaining about splashing the cash would we. It's the only way to get anywhere in English football these days.

I don't hate Man City for splashing the cash. Just good to see examples of teams showing that having the money isn't everything.

WillieStanley

Growing up in the 90's, Man City were always a club that seemed to have had their best days behind them.

Unlike Chelsea fans who are a sea of arseholes, I was really happy for City and their fans. It wasn't that long ago they were enduring the same God forsaken league we're enduring now.

LastGarrison

I would if the people who don't like Citeh because of the money they have spent are the same ones who were filled with hope when rumours surfaced linking us with a rich China man.....

Users who are viewing this thread