Manhattan Terror Attack (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Apparently another terror attack like London Bridge :( Run people over then get out and attack people.

B-Ban-Boogie

Was there yesterday and we commented how many roads now have the barrier posts down them.
Guy\Prick must have seen a clearing down the bike path.
I was more on alert riding the subway, seems a much easier target.

Nick

Administrator
Was there yesterday and we commented how many roads now have the barrier posts down them.
Guy\Prick must have seen a clearing down the bike path.
I was more on alert riding the subway, seems a much easier target.
Christ, must be surreal :(

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

B-Ban-Boogie

I definitely change my style of walking around the big cities here.
Not sure if it's a human survival instinct, but I do find myself knowing where, and walking nearer concrete posts and trees and stuff.
I was thinking about it yesterday.

Then you (and thousands of others) get on the subway train and there's no 'real' protection system.

Feels proper vulnerable down there.

Last year a guy got on a carriage and starts saying 'ladies and gents.. ".. I turn to look at him and he's got wires hanging out his jacket and I absolutely shit myself..
He then proceeds to say he was a war veteran who had some dodgy surgery and if anyone had some spare change.!!
Are you fecking kidding me dude!!
I think the whole carriage breathed a huge sigh of relief that day.

When in London I think it feels a lot safer, not sure why.

CJ_covblaze

Due to the attack in Westminster I’ve been a lot more alert in London since. Don’t have my headphones in etc. Was walking over Westminster bridge thinking how vulnerable it was around an hour before the attack on there. The emergency services were brilliant that day. Don’t know how they do it considering what they have to see.

Otis

Due to the attack in Westminster I’ve been a lot more alert in London since. Don’t have my headphones in etc. Was walking over Westminster bridge thinking how vulnerable it was around an hour before the attack on there. The emergency services were brilliant that day. Don’t know how they do it considering what they have to see.
What's always worried me is how easy it is to take a boat on the Thames and steer it right into the Houses of Parliament.

Philosorapter

Wasn't there a diamond robbery once in London where they took an escape route over the Thames because of the easy access?

Terry Gibson's perm

What's always worried me is how easy it is to take a boat on the Thames and steer it right into the Houses of Parliament.

The lazy shits are hardly there so they would bcdamaging an empty building, they would be more in danger if someone poisoned their cheap booze

clint van damme

stayed very close to where this happened before, lovely part of the City and a lot of pedestrians, terrible as it is it could have been a lot worse.
What a scumbag, looks like he's going to survive as well.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's going to happen over here a lot more too. Inviting ISIS fighters back and housing them in some sort of twisted Swedish style rehab plan is going to end in tears... and bloodshed.

Terry Gibson's perm

stayed very close to where this happened before, lovely part of the City and a lot of pedestrians, terrible as it is it could have been a lot worse.
What a scumbag, looks like he's going to survive as well.

I would imagine he would wish he was dead and hopefully they can find good information from him.

Gazolba

Person with a Middle-Eastern name (and a long beard) rents a truck. If that doesn't raise a red flag, nothing will!
Any effective anti-terror measures will have to involve profiling.
Unfortunately, since the perpetrator was an immigrant, this will give Trump an excuse for more anti-immigrant policies.

Macca

It's going to happen over here a lot more too. Inviting ISIS fighters back and housing them in some sort of twisted Swedish style rehab plan is going to end in tears... and bloodshed.

Yes the Islamic State returning to concentrate on creating an Islamic State at home. With far less resistance I imagine given the modern day hard on for Islam whilst labelling other religions as nonsense

chiefdave

Unfortunately, since the perpetrator was an immigrant, this will give Trump an excuse for more anti-immigrant policies.
Trump shoots himself in the foot though and negates any advantage it may be for his policies.

He immediately tried to blame it on Schumer tweeting "The terrorist came into our country through what is called the "Diversity Visa Lottery Program," a Chuck Schumer beauty. I want merit based."

Problem is the diversity visa program he's referring to was a bi-partisan bill passed by President Bush, a republican. Schumer was one of a small group of people who attempted to get rid of the program in 2013 but that was blocked by the republicans.

If he's going to take pot shots at least try and make things vaguely factually correct.

Captain Dart

clint van damme

Proud of the attack?

What a sorry excuse for a human being. I'd drown him in a bucket of his own piss.

Captain Dart

This reporter is very good, read the complete thread, 24 tweets.

Users who are viewing this thread