Mark Robins for Man Utd? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

Looks like Mark Robins is looking like as a serious contender for the Utd job, odds currently at 949/1 :).

scroobiustom

Someone has been on oddschecker! :p

Nonleagueherewecome

Fergie's only stepped down 'cos he wants to get his mate Jose in as successor before he goes back to Chelski ;)

Hugh Jarse

I wouldn't be shocked to see Jose nip in front of Moyes. Plus, that would piss off everyone at Chelski, which in my book is a good thing:p

SkyBlueRuffian

Moyes is the right man for the job, will take no messing and will run the club from top to bottom. I expect Baines to follow him.

Paxman II

Fergie's only stepped down 'cos he wants to get his mate Jose in as successor before he goes back to Chelski ;)

No chance. Not suited to Utd philosophy and loves Chelsea and London where he still has property. Even for Utd he would not go to Manchester.
Moyes must be odds on and I see one or two new signings going with him....Fellani and maybe Baines among them.
Rooney and Evra out, Scoles contract already ends and a few more oldies. Great times for UTD ahead.

Stevec189

Who would want to be the man that followed Sir Alex? Better to be the man that follows the man that follows Sir Alex I think! His influence and shadow will be over the next man like a sword of Damacles!

Mucca Mad Boys

No chance. Not suited to Utd philosophy and loves Chelsea and London where he still has property. Even for Utd he would not go to Manchester.
Moyes must be odds on and I see one or two new signings going with him....Fellani and maybe Baines among them.
Rooney and Evra out, Scoles contract already ends and a few more oldies. Great times for UTD ahead.

I think Man U will struggle for a season or 2, maybe 3 when Fergie goes. The good thing about Fergie's legacy is that he did f all in the first 4 years so hopefully his successor gets time.

Users who are viewing this thread