Mark Robins on new signings (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

The recruitment has become more clinical and coherent under Robins than it has for a long time. We seemed to have a scattergun approach previously, especially Presleys second summer in charge and indeed Mowbrays. I feel we’re benefiting from possibly the longest period of stability of the recruitment set up and hopefully that will pay dividends going forward. We’re not going to get it right with every signing but then that’s no different to any other club especially at this level.

Mr Panda

I was interested thinking great, an article with a few new quotes from MR that I can read...But it's just the CT putting together old stories into one article and selling it as a new story

Mucca Mad Boys

I’m excited to see how the squad and Starting XI shapes up. Personally, I reckon Robins will revert back to 4-2-3-1 and play on the counter — we’ve certainly got some quick personnel.

Magwitch

Yeah, I’m happy with all of them...albeit I’ve only ever seen JCH play!!
While I doubt we’ll see anything of Bosma in the 1st team it sounds like the others aren’t just going to be making up the numbers.
Said that about Hyam, I think this Scouse-Dutchman might just be a pleasant surprise

Terry_dactyl

Said that about Hyam, I think this Scouse-Dutchman might just be a pleasant surprise

Let’s hope so. Given that Vincenti hasn’t really produced the goods we could do with some height in the team.
If he’s the midfield equivalent of hyam we’re laughing!

Nick

Administrator
I was interested thinking great, an article with a few new quotes from MR that I can read...But it's just the CT putting together old stories into one article and selling it as a new story

Yeah it's just the comments from the official site about each signing.

Users who are viewing this thread