Match Packages (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Is it still possible to buy those 6 game match packages? Can you just pick and mix which games you go to? Does it all need to be paid in one go? Cheers!

Nick

Administrator
Is it still possible to buy those 6 game match packages? Can you just pick and mix which games you go to? Does it all need to be paid in one go? Cheers!
Yes you pay up front and can use them when you want, basically ticket vouchers

SKYBLUES90

Don’t then. Some of us will support the team through thick and thin, not just a sunny day at Wembley.

My comment was slightly in jest!

I have a season ticket and have wasted enough of my money over the last 20 years following the city home and away so I very much deserved that sunny day out at Wembley thank you very much!

Liquid Gold

I have a season ticket and have wasted enough of my money over the last 20 years following the city home and away so I very much deserved that sunny day out at Wembley thank you very much!
Fair enough.

Next time you try and put someone off I’ll be on you like a hawk though.

Sick Boy

My dad is a Spurs fan living in Leicestershire and is well up for coming along too. My brother in law is a Leicester fan so am also planning on somehow getting my nephew's first game to be Cov.

SKYBLUES90

My dad is a Spurs fan living in Leicestershire and is well up for coming along too. My brother in law is a Leicester fan so am also planning on somehow getting my nephew's first game to be Cov.

We need all the support we can get so well done for bring others along!

Your nephew will thank you if you convince him to be a city fan, can’t be following Leicester!

Cov kid 55

Touche - can’t find the acute!

stevefloyd

Your nephew will thank you if you convince him to be a city fan, can’t be following Leicester!
He will have to undergo surgery for a start to get his extra fingers sewed on

Ashdown

I really don't think so ! Not for many many years ! They have billionaire owners, play in the top league with a full house every week and we have club killing shits SISU as owners !

Nick

Administrator
I really don't think so ! Not for many many years ! They have billionaire owners, play in the top league with a full house every week and we have club killing shits SISU as owners !
You are boring, go and support them then.

Sick Boy

Sadly he is going to be Leicester born and bred. He already has/had a Jamie Vardy bib that I managed to 'hide'.

skybluetony176

If you can use it to book online and pick your seats you’re a better man than me. My advice is if you want to pick your seats get to the ground in enough time to use the ticket office.

If you do happen to work out how to use your match package online and pick your seats can you let me in on the secret;)

Users who are viewing this thread