Matchday #14 Sheffield United v Coventry City (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

As long as the result is a win for City I'm not worried about the scoreline, would be good for Marlon to get on the score sheet. I will be tuned in to Sky Blues Player for the usual 8am K.O if I get the chance to get on chat line I will

Chatline for the radio station or chatbox on SBT? :confused:

cheesehog

The Blades have 2 or 3 players returning from injury.... I'd gladly take a draw..Although 3 points would be brill!:)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Sheffield have had a habbit of pulling unusual results outta the bag but I think we'll win this easy enough :)
2-0 COV ! With Sheffers scoring one and King to find his feet!!!

Last edited:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Brillant result as sky said the surprise dark horses have gone into 4th i love it lol. Mc Sheffery must be thinking in his head he made the right choice coming back here its where he plays best.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Fantastic result !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Taziano

Facebook User
Someone get Aidy to watch the Leeds Leicester game earlier this season. Apparently Leeds hardly got a look in.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I'm sure Aidy will be studying a few games from Leeds this season: Hammered by Cardiff 4 nil but gave S****horpe a hiding this weekend.

smileycov

Facebook User
we were realy good, though they hit the woodwork 3 times, and westy pulled off great save in injury time ( 5 bloody long minutes, it's getting like old trafford with added minutes!) we were the better side. support was excellent and sang most of the game. IMO king looked a bit off it, but he also looked unhappy coming off the bench. we need to start him to get the best from him, duke looked like he was running on sand..so slow. but not gonna knock a winning side.
bring on Leeds
PUSB

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I thought duke should be dropped but after watching the highlights and seeing how him and platini work together I'm not so sure. There were utd fans complaining on 606 that the ref got in the way in the lead up to our goal, but he got in the way of gunnar just as much. Another beautiful move for that goal anyway. How did Morgan not get booked?!?! He was all over platt the whole game and the last foul he made was from behind, anyway, it's good to see even with poor refs we're getting results.

smileycov

Facebook User
Ben i was at the game, Duke has no pace at all, his touch is normally good though i felt sat it was poor. He had a couple of sniffs and in reality he should have done better with them. I am a big believer that you shouldn't alter a winning side, however we have King on the bench and he is an ideal replacement just itching to get going.

I would love to see the same side with King brought in for Duke. We have an exceptional talent coming off the bench in baker to replace gunner/sheffers, he looked quick tricky and a few times saturday he gave the utd back line problems. it is so good to see that now we can bring fresh legs on that gives the city another burst where in the past we struggled to hold on/kill teams off.

Users who are viewing this thread