May 7th- Who will be on TV? (1 Viewer)

bamalamafizzfazz

Assuming QPR will already have won the league would they consider showing the Norwich game? I think its unlikely as Sky are showing Cardiff v Middlesbrough and Portsmouth v Norwich on Monday 2nd.
I have a sneaky feeling they may focus on either the playoffs or relegation but knowing Sky it'll probably just be Leeds at QPR.

Of these fixtures which will be on TV or is it too early to say.

Saturday, 7 May 2011
Barnsley v Millwall, 12:45
Bristol City v Hull, 12:45
Burnley v Cardiff, 12:45
Crystal Palace v Nott'm Forest, 12:45
Leicester v Ipswich, 12:45
Middlesbrough v Doncaster, 12:45
Norwich v Coventry, 12:45
Preston v Watford, 12:45
QPR v Leeds, 12:45
Reading v Derby, 12:45
Scunthorpe v Portsmouth, 12:45
Swansea v Sheff Utd, 12:45

Who might be on TV? How many games are on? Will BBC and Sky be showing games?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If any match is shown on Sky then I'm fooked anyway! Can't afford it! :facepalm:

kg82

Could be Palace - Forest? One trying to survive, one trying to get into play-offs.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't have Sky Sports either but thats what the boozer was invented for.....

And the cost of 3 or 4 pints is??????? Might just as well get Sky and watch it from the comfort of home!! :facepalm:

n1xon

Not allowed, I work shifts so the Mrs says I would never watch it. Not a cost thing more of a social thing too.

all more reason working shifts. sky plus baby ;). i couldnt live without it now days. record what you want and watch it at your own convenience :whistle:.

TheRoyalScam

I remember one season when whoever had the TV rights cut from game to game, concentrating on the key matches, and sometimes using a split screen to show two.

Users who are viewing this thread