McGregor vs Mayweather (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like it's happening, I can't see how McGregor can beat Mayweather in straight up boxing. The amount of money involved will be stupid so I guess it doesn't matter too much about their careers now!

pastythegreat

Sounds like a circus to me too! IF Mayweather doesn't bottle it and the fight actually tales place, the build up will be better than the fight itself! Not overly interested in this fight! I'm waiting for AJ to shut TF the fuck up!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Rich

Sounds like a circus to me too! IF Mayweather doesn't bottle it and the fight actually tales place, the build up will be better than the fight itself! Not overly interested in this fight! I'm waiting for AJ to shut TF the fuck up!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Is TF ever going to get back into the game? Seems to have mental and drug issues.

covcity4life

i am on holiday for this, hope i can find it somewhere

its alla bout the build up though, i love mcgregor but its gonna be domination from mayweather

mma fighter nate diaz beat mcgregor in what was effectivly a boxing ufc match 2 years ago

CCFC88

People who train their whole lives to reach the top of the sport cant lay a paw on MW, everyone has a punchers chance but that is the only chance Cmc has.

Surprised to see MW is only 1/12, I'm sure he would have been shorter odds than that against the likes of Berto who was an actual boxer.

Build up would be great, would like to see AJ getting himself on the undercard against Pulev although its probably too soon and the Klitskho rematch looks like it will happen, AJ has hit a ceiling in terms of revenue per fight now and needs to raise his profile in the US.

He needs to do it quickly before Fury has a chance to piece his life back together and box AJ's head of for 12 rounds.

Rich

McGregor is made for life even if he goes down in the first.

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
I'd fight Mayweather for a quarter of the reported $100m McGregor will get.

In fact, I'd probably do it for the thousands rather than the millions and just run at him swinging and then get knocked out.

ccfchoi87

It's a win win for McGregor really. Best case scenario is he's losing after 11 rounds and decides to kick the head off mayweather instead.

CJ_covblaze

Nick

Administrator
I just can't see how it will go, hopefully it doesn't end up like WWE :(

I never really liked watching Mayweather because it was a bit boring, I'd much rather somebody going in trying to take the others head off.

Covstu

As a contest it's going to be very one sided but it will be just like a WWE matchup with dramatics and insults etc. Not going to be one for the pureists

Nick

Administrator

Both giving it loads about a knockout.

I was expecting Mayweather to dance round him and win on points.

Ron Macintosh

Seriously why does anyone care about this fight? Both of them are laughing to the bank. Will be the most one sided boxing match you'll ever see. If Floyd doesn't stop him he won't live it down.

Cavan O'Doherty

Kodi seems to be all but useless and it's always a pain to find replays anyway. I aint staying up to watch.
Fair enough. I just find streaks on twitter. Some really good ones on there if you find them. I remember staying up for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight and it was abysmal:emoji_expressionless:

Users who are viewing this thread