Meet CCFC Supremo Chris Anderson On Monday Night (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

Sky Blue Trust open meeting is on Monday night at 7.30. New venue is the Royal Warwick Club, Tower Street, Cov CV1 1JS. Guest speaker will be new CCFC Supremo Chris Anderson. If you have any questions for him please come along - register your interest at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sky-...s-anderson-tickets-21340664502?ref=ebtnebregn Entrance is free.

If you cannot make it but would like to pose a question (sensible ones please) either PM me or simply post here. I will put questions to him on Monday and will report answers back here and on Trust website

dongonzalos

1) Why didn't we wait till the summer to get more money for JM via a combination of a bidding war and his price naturally rising due to more games and performances.
Also in the summer we could have used a deal to obtain loans from the buying club once we knew which division we will be in.

2) Tim Fisher says the current financial model fails as soon as we go into the championship. Is this correct and if it is. With JS saying the club had to be self funded how will this be addressed?

Thanks Jan, much appreciated.

Grendel

1) Why didn't we wait till the summer to get more money for JM via a combination of a bidding war and his price naturally rising due to more games and performances.
Also in the summer we could have used a deal to obtain loans from the buying club once we knew which division we will be in.

2) Tim Fisher says the current financial model fails as soon as we go into the championship. Is this correct and if it is. With JS saying the club had to be self funded how will this be addressed?

Thanks Jan, much appreciated.

He said sensible questions.

hill83

Would you fuck a goat but nobody knows about it, or not fuck a goat but everybody thinks you have?

dongonzalos

He said the negotiations he was having with Wasps needed to end in a long term deal.
Agreeing short two year deals was a waste of time.
He then agreed a short two year deal.
What does he envisage it taking to agree a long term deal?
Are the negotiations happening as we speak and does he feel any closer. Or will we wait again until the last minute when the two years are nearly up?

SkyBlueZack

What does he think of moving clubs? Would he move the club out of the city if it meant securing the long term future?

stupot07

When will they be able to share the business case for Building a new stadium vs a long term matchday only lease from wasps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

dongonzalos

When will they be able to share the business case for Building a new stadium vs a long term matchday only lease from wasps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Very good question
If it's compelling it would generate a lot of support for a new stadium

Captain Dart

When will the continuing uncertainty about the long term home of the club be resolved?

shy_tall_knight

The ticket office, needs to have a permanent base at either the club shop or the Ricoh

The club shop an embarrasment for a club of our history.

dongonzalos

Is Tim Frisher still working on the new stadium project?
Are the delays pending the court action?

Also what are you bringing to the table as a new Chairman?
Can you give us examples of how your background is currently been utilised by the club giving us something that was bit there before. Such as is your statics in sport been used and if so how?

Bob Latchford

lifeskyblue

Is football just a numbers game for you...or do you get excited by the style of football TM gets the team to play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

I'd ask him what the long term plan is and leave it as simple as that. He can/should be able to tell us everything we need to know with that simple question.

chiefdave

This should definitely be asked, no reason they can't give a rough idea on this even without announcing a site.

stupot07

I'd ask him what the long term plan is and leave it as simple as that. He can/should be able to tell us everything we need to know with that simple question.

Completely agree, much better to ask an open ended question like that and leave him with an awkward silence to fill.

I could answer Don's first 4 questions, they're too specific and easily answered in a sentence or two.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Completely agree, much better to ask an open ended question like that and leave him with an awkward silence to fill.

I could answer Don's first 4 questions, they're too specific and easily answered in a sentence or two.

Yep. Ask one simply question and pass him the floor for the rest of the evening. If he can't fill the evening from that something's wrong.

the rumpo kid

are you the influence behind the money, and how its been spent ? and if so is this a prelude to a sale of ccfc ?
is it true we were close to administration again in recent weeks, and if so.......see above.

chiefdave

I think if there's going to be any useful information coming out of this there needs to be some thought put in to the format of the night. Maybe collate the questions in advance and get someone to basically interview him and not give him an easy ride.

The fans forums we usually have, the pass the mic around affairs, let them off the hook. They can easily avoid any tricky questions.

Sick Boy

Completely agree- it should be a case of him selling himself and the boards long term plan for the future than answers questions. He will have well rehearsed lines for the usual inevitable questions that will no doubt he asked.

dongonzalos

With all due respect I would prefer if you didn't and someone who knows the actuall answers did.

hill83

With all due respect I would prefer if you didn't and someone who knows the actuall answers did.

stunner2.gif

stupot07

With no due respect, I meant your second set:

He said the negotiations he was having with Wasps needed to end in a long term deal.
Agreeing short two year deals was a waste of time.
He then agreed a short two year deal.
What does he envisage it taking to agree a long term deal?
Are the negotiations happening as we speak and does he feel any closer. Or will we wait again until the last minute when the two years are nearly up?

I'm sure the answers I'd give would be pretty much mirror what Anderson would say. You don't need to be in the know to anticipate the answers to these.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/LDuMdwOSsBDNK/giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread