Meet the Team – Business Admin Apprentice Joe

Discussion in 'Sky Blues in the Community' started by SBitC, Apr 20, 2017.

1. SBitC

SBitC Member

A chance to meet members of the SBitC team and find out what their day-to-day roles involve.

[​IMG]

Name: Joe Murray

Job title: Business Admin Apprentice

Time at SBitC: I started working at SBitC at the beginning of January 2017

Day to Day Role: I’m responsible for making sure phone calls and emails are up to date and answered at all times. I input register data and general data into organised spreadsheets and onto a website called Views. I help anyone who needs any assistance if they need it.

Most Rewarding: The most rewarding thing about my job is getting through several spreadsheets in a day and being able to relax the next day.

Areas for Development: I could be quicker with adding in some data and I need to be more helpful over the phone. As I have recently started I still have a lot to learn about some of the events, projects and sessions we hold.

Biggest Achievement: At the moment it’s hard to say as it is still early on; but getting through a large amount of data to put onto Views in one day feels like a big achievement.

Interests: I enjoy meeting with friends and going out.

Interesting Fact: I have an extra toe on my right foot.

Favourite Coventry City Player (Past or Present):
    David Busst

The post Meet the Team – Business Admin Apprentice Joe appeared first on Sky Blues in the Community.

Continue reading...

2. Nick

Nick Administrator

Hi Joe.