Micky Adams Offered Sheffield United Job (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

mickyadamsG280906_228x315.jpg
Adams to take over at Sheffield United

Former Coventry City player and manager Micky Adams has been offered the job as manager of Sheffield United.

South Yorkshire born Adams is known to be a Blades fan and is expected to leave Port Vale once an acceptable conpensation package has been agreed and take over the Bramall Lane hotseat which was vacated by Gary Speed leaving to become the manager of the Welsh National side.

Adams was sacked by Coventry City on January 17th 2007 and has been at Brighton and then Port Vale.

pencil.png

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i dunno about adams i hope he does well with them but he just doesnt seem to do well in the championship lets hope we batter em 3-0 when we play em :D

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Fair play I liked Micky Adams when he was here, he was unfortunate to have the then board sell McSheffrey on him, his biggest mistake will always be signing Kevin Kyle with the McSheffrey money though. Good luck to the guy apart from when we play them!

CovisGod

Was never a fan at the time, read on the net earlier he's good friends with Boothroyd though. My mates a Sheff Utd fan, he's gutted !

Users who are viewing this thread