Midlands Today (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Where are the City goals?!? It's bad enough that they edit our highlights anyway so that you only see the final pass (if you're lucky) and the finish. Now they've decided not to bother showing us at all!!!

There was a plug for late Kick Off (11:15! I don't want to wait another 5 hours!), as if to say-"there ya go-you aren't worthy of peak air-time. Go and scrap with Shrewsbury for 30 secs near midnight, it's all you deserve".

Next time that Late Kick Off crew come round here asking for help, they will be getting my views on the Beeb in no uncertain terms.

Nonleagueherewecome

Bring back Gary Newbon, all is forgiven! Well, maybe not..but he was little worse than Manish & the Leicester mafia.

rob9872

Laura from the BBC had joined as a member, so I'm sure if you pm her (and keep it friendly or she'll ignore) you may get a response. It might not be what you want to hear and probably full of "beyond my control" and "I'll let them know" etc etc but worth a try

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Thank god I'm in Italy so I don't have to put up with the crap the bbc do. I really would recommend sky blue player to everyone. Normally get at least 15 minutes of highlights plus the interviews, it's been really enjoyable to watch the highlights as well recently!

rob9872

Are you convinced that she still views the forum after she found her interviewee??

No mate, I doubt that she does at all which is why I said PM her and she will get an email notification

Gallagher

It's pretty much the same on Central on ITV. A few times now they've shown every other midlands team on their highlights and not even mentioned Coventry.

Nick

Administrator
I recorded Late Kick off, they didn't even have time to show why Harris got sent off? It is not like the camera missed it as they showed it on the Football League show!

Users who are viewing this thread