MK Dons (H) - Match Thread (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Coventry City interim manager Neil MacFarlane has revealed that Frank Nouble and Sanmi Odelusi will still be missing for the visit of MK Dons on Saturday.

Nouble is still out with the knee injury he picked up against Preston, while Odelusi is still recovering from a hamstring injury.

"They've started light training, so it's early days for them and they won't make it.

"The rest of the squad is looking OK, there aren't any new doubts so we're going into the game with nothing to worry about in that respect.

"Lee Burge will play tomorrow too."

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Coventry City interim manager Neil MacFarlane has revealed that Frank Nouble and Sanmi Odelusi will still be missing for the visit of MK Dons on Saturday.

Nouble is still out with the knee injury he picked up against Preston, while Odelusi is still recovering from a hamstring injury.

What the... how dare they ignore Waggott!

Evo1883

Tough to call ..have no clue what to expect tomorrow ..il have a stab in the dark at 2-2

steveecov

Looks like MacFarlane is gonna be the front man then. With Hockaday being the Declan Donnelly of the duo. ok .Got it.

torchomatic

A win, for me. It's these kind of teams that we usually play well against.

stupot07

2-1 loss. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

had to lol at this from this mornings's press conferece (9.53am):

O'Brien: "The table doesn't lie but I don't think we're the worst team in the league.

Jim you don't have to be the worst team in the league to get relegated, just one of the worst 4 teams.

He goes on to say...

(9.57)
O'Brien: "You can't change what's happened. We just have to put things right. We're not the fourth worst team in the league.

hang on, you said the table doesn't.....

Last edited:

steveecov

I'm on at 25s....hoping for my Chelts wedge.

Will have another once teams announced. Just hoping for right formation and same approach to start at SU.

3-1. PUSB

robbiethemole

Deli Alli is out and so might Baker be, Karl Robinson rotates his squad and it's Baker's turn out. might get a decent result then

LB87ccfc

Deli Alli is out and so might Baker be, Karl Robinson rotates his squad and it's Baker's turn out. might get a decent result then

Signed Lewis Baker from Chelsea to cover for Alli who is technically a better player than Alli so they still pose that threat, it will be 2.1 tomorrow ... just unsure which way

stupot07

He'd be mad not to play baker against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Gazolba

2-2 draw. They score first, we equalise, then we go ahead. They equalise in the last 10 minutes.

Evo1883

New real ale bar opened up by block 19 ..tweeted by the club ... probs best to drown your sorrows there at half time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread