More crackpot protest suggestions (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jarse

The latest one saying we should sing for Callum Wilson on 20 mins. This one follows a suggestion that at 35 mins and 61 mins we hold up signs that say WHY and WHEN.

Now, I don't know about you but I'm going to watch the game, not a fookin watch!:jerkit:

torchomatic

At 58 minutes we should boo and hiss to signify the amount of conspiracy theories that spring up on SBT every day.

At 87 minutes there should be a round of applause to commemorate the Cup win, to remind Moussa of our history.

Hugh Jarse

I'm sure some smartarse is sitting down as I type this coming up with something for every one of the 90 minutes.

If you are reading this, DON'T!:slap:

lordsummerisle

5000 City fans outside the Emirates before kick-off:
KCIC: "Ok, we have a chant for Callum Wilson on 20 minutes"

Crowd: "What? Why's that then?"

KCIC: "Er, because he's injured and can't play"

Crowd: "Is he 20 or something then?"

KCIC: "No, but well, anyway moving on, here are the posters for the protest, if you could all take one each"

Crowd shuffles about picking up one each of two posters.

Crowd: "What's all this about then?" Brandish posters in the air "Why, and When? Is it a Bronski beat thing?"

KCIC: "No, it's not a Bronski Beat thing! The first we all brandish on 35 minutes towards the BT Sport cameras, this signifies the 35 miles distance that Sixfields is away from Coventry, and asking why"

Crowd: " Oh right.Isn't it something to do with Sisu and the council or something?"

KCTC: "Well yes, we know that but the wider world is yet to know fully understand"

Crowd: "Not too sure myself to be honest".

KCIC: "Well it can be complicated"

Crowd: "Excuse me, aren't you that Not One Penny More bloke?"

KCIC: "Err, kind of, but but that isn't important right now!"

Crowd:"What about the second poster?"

KCIC: "Ah, that's the one we all show to the cameras on 61 minutes"

Crowd: "?????".

KCIC: "It signifies when Jimmy Hill was made manager of the City, and will be asking "When?" will we be back to Cov".

Crowd: "Right, got you, We're up for it"

KCIC: "Okay, lets all synchronise our watches"

Crowd all get watches and phones out.

KCIC: "What time do you make it?"

Crowd: "Er, 2145"

KCIC: "Fuck!".

H

Huckerby

haha this thread cracked me up :)

Think the two organised by the trust are good ideas though, the wider world has bought into it.

chiefdave

The obvious thing is for KCIC to put some smaller print on the posters telling people what to do and why at those particular times. Won't be visible on TV or from a difference but will avoid confusion.

shmmeee

Since when was the Callum thing anything other than Robbo's imagination? Even he said he didn't expect anyone else to do it. Bit early for the parody scripts isn't it?

lordsummerisle

Since when was the Callum thing anything other than Robbo's imagination? Even he said he didn't expect anyone else to do it. Bit early for the parody scripts isn't it?

The 35 and 61 minute posters are worth parody on their own.

Simplicity not choreography.

lordsummerisle

What are you suggesting as an alternative?

Something simple like the Eric Black sacking, just ask for everybody to wear black to signify the death of the club or something.

With it being a Friday night, people aren't going to be getting down there for the day like they would if a Saturday or Sunday game, so never going to be able to get significant numbers for a march or protest outside the FL offices.

Simplicty often has more impact than a more complicated plan that has more chance of looking half-hearted in execution.

Last edited:

lewys33

Simplicity not choreography??

How special must you be if you can't work out 35 and 61 minutes?? You will have many issues in live if you struggle with that.

KCIC never suggested anything for Callum Wilson.

christonabike

Why dont we chant if we go into the second half of extra time on 118 mins for the amount muppets on here.:pointlaugh::guitar2::laugh:

simple_simon

The latest one saying we should sing for Callum Wilson on 20 mins. This one follows a suggestion that at 35 mins and 61 mins we hold up signs that say WHY and WHEN.

Now, I don't know about you but I'm going to watch the game, not a fookin watch!:jerkit:

Hence, your name, just sit on your arse and do nothing while our club dies. It may not be the answer but at least some people are trying.
Also some are going to FL offices before the game, why? Because they care.

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Hence, your game, just sit on your arse and do nothing while our club dies. It may not be the answer but at least some people are trying.
Also some are going to FL offices before the game, why? Because they care.

He'd better hope he's not sitting anywhere near me I've got things planned for every minute of the game:eek:Just working on injury time:thinking about:

mark82

Never too early for parody scripts. The below was genius:

Crowd: "Excuse me, aren't you that Not One Penny More bloke?"

KCIC: "Err, kind of, but but that isn't important right now!"

Users who are viewing this thread