More questions of Sisu/Otium (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

So we find out that the 3 site search was basically a non starter for differing reasons (some that Stevie Wonder could see)

I want to know from Joy, Fisher and Waggot exactly how much money has been wasted on this fruitless search on Architects, Property Consultants, Solicitors and other bodies that have sucked money from the club which could have been used on the playing side or just topping up their offer for the Ricoh as this all started way before Rugby clubs moved in?

Kingokings204

So we find out that the 3 site search was basically a non starter for differing reasons (some that Stevie Wonder could see)

I want to know from Joy, Fisher and Waggot exactly how much money has been wasted on this fruitless search on Architects, Property Consultants, Solicitors and other bodies that have sucked money from the club which could have been used on the playing side or just topping up their offer for the Ricoh as this all started way before Rugby clubs moved in?

I agree 100% but why what's the point?

Kingokings204

I think it all builds the case to prove how incompetent this shower are, they can't do anything well or carry a decision through to a satisfactory conclusion.

I know and agree but the outcome will be the same as ever. They continue to drag our club further down. We know they are the worst owners ever. We don't need any more ammo.

skybluetony176

You can add to the amount that would have been spent on these apparent sites SISU's legal bills to date, CCC's legal bills to date, what it's cost to go through administration, what it cost to retain the golden share, the lost revenue from the Suxfields debacle and the continuing lost revenue since the return home as a large part of the fan base is so pissed off about our ongoing situation that they've fucked off. All I can see that SISU have gained from their hardball. "tactics" is a rebate on the business tax that they paid at the Ricoh (and rightly so) and not having to pay Higgs costs at the JR warm up and ACL's cost's at the JR. All they've done is throw good money after bad.

Could they have done the deal that Wasps have done with just what they've lost? It must be getting somewhere near to that and will probably surpass it with an ongoing appeal that looks doomed for failure and if they then continue with JR2.

They're a joke.

skybluetony176

they reduced the rent.

At what costs though? What long term security does it offer the club? I fear for next seasons attendances even if we stay up the new rent deal might not actually look that good in comparison to what was lost to obtain it.

Last edited:

ecky

You can add to the amount that would have been spent on these apparent sites SISU's legal bills to date, CCC's legal bills to date, what it's cost to go through administration, what it cost to retain the golden share, the lost revenue from the Suxfields debacle and the continuing lost revenue since the return home as a large part of the fan base is so pissed off about our ongoing situation that they've fucked off. All I can see that SISU have gained from their hardball. "tactics" is a rebate on the business tax that they paid at the Ricoh (and rightly so) and not having to pay Higgs costs at the JR warm up and ACL's cost's at the JR. All they've done is throw good money after bad.

Could they have done the deal that Wasps have done with just what they've lost? It must be getting somewhere near to that and will probably surpass it with an ongoing appeal that looks doomed for failure and if they then continue with JR2.

They're a joke.

You forgot to mention compensation Sisu have had to pay out aswell, didn't they have to pay the Higgs charity half a million?
Anyone else they have to compensate or have already?

Kingokings204

You forgot to mention compensation Sisu have had to pay out aswell, didn't they have to pay the Higgs charity half a million?
Anyone else they have to compensate or have already?

I think you're referring to the JR case where they had to pay 250k already to ccc and can be increased to 500k if judge sees fit.

Honestly the amount lost in overpaid rent and legal bills not to mention sales of millions of pounds worth of talent we could be laughing all the way to championship and then be the next Southampton/Leicester.

I'm sick to death of it all like everyone is and there is one route cause at the heart of all these problems and that's sisu. Time to go home and take the ball with you if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread