Morecambe (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

not Eric

For the first time since 1987 our last game of the season will have something positive hanging on it

Whether we need something against morecambe or hopefully into the playoffs

We cannot be out of contention before that match

Adge

I hope after the next 2 games that we are guaranteed a playoff position. Then we can get a reasonable crowd, wheel out a few "legends" (and a few ex players!) against Morcombe and enjoy the day without the pressure.

Modcons86

I'd love to secure it next Saturday so we can rest a few tired legs against morecombe and for once not have a stressful saturday afternoon.

Ricketts

Morecambe might need to win to stay in the league. Hopefully it will be all over before then. Mansfield are poor. Didnt play well against rubbish Chesterfield, and their goal was a flukey own goal against rubbish Port Vale.

They have to go to Yoevil, then entertain Crawley. Might not get another point. We might be safe already.

Modcons86

Morecambe might need to win to stay in the league. Hopefully it will be all over before then. Mansfield are poor. Didnt play well against rubbish Chesterfield, and their goal was a flukey own goal against rubbish Port Vale.

They have to go to Yoevil, then entertain Crawley. Might not get another point. We might be safe already.
Certainly don't see morecombe getting 6 points .. but i see us beating cheltenham and morecombe anyway so won't matter. Still can't believe Mansfields poor form

fatso

To be honest, I would of sacked Robbins after the Morecambe away game,
so this game is a chance for him to make up for one of the most inept, and unprofessional games in years.
Mind you, if we don’t win the play offs, I’d still sack the guy, we’ve massively underperformed this season.

Otis

As I put in another thread, Morecambe are 4 points clear of Barnet. They play Barnet at home on Saturday.

They just need a draw there and they are safe and Barnet down. Doesn't then matter if they lose both their other matches.

They just need a draw on Saturday.

Astute

I know it isn't over until the final whistle or we have the points on the board. But Mansfield now only have 5 points from their last 11 games. They now need to win their last 2 games to have a chance of catching us up. All we need is a win and a draw in the last 3 games. The same as Lincoln.

Can anyone else see the game against Lincoln being a boring 0-0 draw?

Adge

I know it isn't over until the final whistle or we have the points on the board. But Mansfield now only have 5 points from their last 11 games. They now need to win their last 2 games to have a chance of catching us up. All we need is a win and a draw in the last 3 games. The same as Lincoln.

Yep all day long. Either that or 1-1.

higgs

Bookies time then draw correct score 0-0 or 1-1 to go towards our Wembley fund

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Modcons86

Hope so

Users who are viewing this thread