Morning playmates (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

health and happiness to you all

Otis

You too, Daz.

Lovely to start the week on the back of a big win.

Can't wait til Friday, where I hope we put Stevenage to the sword and look in fine fettle.

Astute

Looking forward to this week. Weather is supposed to be great.

Otis

Crap though for the kids going back to school this week.

Why couldn't it have been last week when they were all off? Another reason why I don't like God so much.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just finished a night shift gonna grab an couple of hours sleep

Then aiming to do a 10mile run

Astute

Crap though for the kids going back to school this week.

Why couldn't it have been last week when they were all off? Another reason why I don't like God so much.
Wife at work. Kids at school. I'm happy not to share the good weather with them.

Decisions decisions. Shall I sit in the garden and enjoy a few tinnies. Or do I go for a long walk on the beach with my dogs and take a few tinnies. Or do I just sit outside the pub on the seafront and watch the talent walk by?

Oh life can be so hard sometimes :smuggrin:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Wife at work. Kids at school. I'm happy not to share the good weather with them.

Decisions decisions. Shall I sit in the garden and enjoy a few tinnies. Or do I go for a long walk on the beach with my dogs and take a few tinnies. Or do I just sit outside the pub on the seafront and watch the talent walk by?

Oh life can be so hard sometimes :smuggrin:
Tinnies at home then go to the pub

Astute

Tinnies at home then go to the pub
Tinnies at home means a quick hour walk on the beach with my dogs and then a couple of crafty pints outside the pub. And then home for the kids.

Something always spoils the day ;)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Although I am very jealous
I decided to have a month off the beer at the beginning of April I could quite happily have a few drinks but won’t

Astute

Although I am very jealous
I decided to have a month off the beer at the beginning of April I could quite happily have a few drinks but won’t
Fair play to you.

But it was my birthday last Friday. I have a months celebrating to do :D

Terry Gibson's perm

Still happy from the win just going to walk the dog and then log in to watch Warwickshire against Sussex for a few hours.

Happy day as today is school placement day and we got the school we wanted for the little man

steve82

6 hours of rest for me while the kids are at school. Turned out well all school clothes clean, ironed hair smart and lunch done!

I wanna go back to work, it’s easier!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Astute

6 hours of rest for me while the kids are at school. Turned out well all school clothes clean, ironed hair smart and lunch done!

I wanna go back to work, it’s easier!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My eldest used to iron her hair. Always waited for her to burn one of her ears.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I need to do something like this.....I drink too much.....need to sort my shit out.
I do a lot of shift work and noticed I was having a drink pretty much every night that I wasn’t on a night shift
And it was becoming a habit, the evenings are boring but it’s nice to have a good sleep and not wake up rough as a badger in the morning

clint van damme

I do a lot of shift work and noticed I was having a drink pretty much every night that I wasn’t on a night shift
And it was becoming a habit, the evenings are boring but it’s nice to have a good sleep and not wake up rough as a badger in the morning

love a drink on a Sunday but rarely bother now for that very reason, great to feel fresh(ish) on a Monday.
Having said that, I had a few yesterday for hair of the dog purposes only!

jimmyhillsfanclub

So dry April is still winning but being severely tested

Impressive stuff Daz........really tough now beer garden weather has arrived.

I'm back to baby steps......no booze in the working week....

I think I'm gonna give a dry month a crack soon...probably June......mainly cos the thought of it scares me half to death so I want to prove I can.

Astute

Too hot not to drink today. Fair play to those with the willpower to suffer

Terry Gibson's perm

Too hot not to drink today. Fair play to those with the willpower to suffer

I have work tonight and lots of driving this afternoon so none for me but as I haven’t had a drop in four or five years I’m not too worried

Sky_Blue_Daz

Impressive stuff Daz........really tough now beer garden weather has arrived.

I'm back to baby steps......no booze in the working week....

I think I'm gonna give a dry month a crack soon...probably June......mainly cos the thought of it scares me half to death so I want to prove I can.
Don’t do June mate possible play off final and World Cup tournament.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Don’t do June mate possible play off final and World Cup tournament.

Ha....I know...but this is the problem innit..... I have holidays & visitors booked for May, July is my birthday month, Aug more hols booked.......maybe I'll aim for September....2019

Users who are viewing this thread