Morning playmates (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

hope you are all well, another working week nearly over.
Health and happiness to you all

Otis

No-one wants your happy clappy shit this morning, Daz, our play-off future is in doubt.

I am going down town today, but will be sporting a black armband and worried expression.

clint van damme

hope you are all well, another working week nearly over.
Health and happiness to you all

finishing in two hours then straight to gym. .
Then got to get my kitchen ready for a sparky coming to do some work next week.
Still undecided whether to go to Cheltenham tomorrow ticketless. Might see how I crack on in the morning and drive down if I've made sufficient progress in the kitchen.
Otherwise it will be a Skybluetalk/CWR combo!

Nick

Administrator
finishing in two hours then straight to gym. .
Then got to get my kitchen ready for a sparky coming to do some work next week.
Still undecided whether to go to Cheltenham tomorrow ticketless. Might see how I crack on in the morning and drive down if I've made sufficient progress in the kitchen.
Otherwise it will be a Skybluetalk/CWR combo!

Ifollow it!

Nick

Administrator
not got it. Thinking of investing next year but I'm not sure if it's worth it. There seems to be constant complaints about it on here and I got to quite a few away games anyway.

Never had an issue with it all season! You can get it game by game ;)

Sky_Blue_Daz

No-one wants your happy clappy shit this morning, Daz, our play-off future is in doubt.

I am going down town today, but will be sporting a black armband and worried expression.
I do that most days I’m in town Otis.

Sky_Blue_Daz

you still off the bevvy Daz?
Yes mate, I’ve increased the amount of running too I’m up to 10miles twice a week and 5 miles once a week. Lost a bit of weight, gonna keep off it till next Saturday and have a few watching the bellew fight then knock it on the head again for a couple more weeks (subject to change ;))

Users who are viewing this thread