Moving smileys (1 Viewer)

Regis87

How do you manage to use the smileys that move ? and can I do the same off iPod touch ?

Nick

Administrator
It is a bit awkward off mobile devices as the site displays differently and it is cut down a lot to make it easier to see. :(

Regis87

Ok thanks . Started to get hang of the site now after a shaky start , spent a few years on 606 and glad to be away from NEO and them horrible foxes !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just going on from this, Nick.... animated gif files - are they a pain in the arse for you, cos I have a few I'd like to use, just simple ones, but I can understand if you say no. (Abuse of use and all that!) :thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
It depends how big they are really, as long as it doesn't slow the pages down for people or are too rude then it is fine :)

Houchens Head

But don't I need the "HTML CODE On" option?

Houchens Head

Houchens Head

Nick it's just something I had in my photobucket account. These are the properties...
Capture.jpg

Gotta go out now. I'll check back later

Nick

Administrator
If it is just an animated gif it will work just like any other image.

If it is flash which that code says it was, it won't work as Flash can be very dangerous in the wrong hands!

Houchens Head

It used to work on another forum a few years back?

Houchens Head

No NO Nick! Leave it! :)
It was just an idle thought I had. I wouldn't want ANYTHING to go haywire!

Darth Robins

You might be better off hosting them on IMGUR as it's setup specifically for posting stuff onto forums, whenever you upload something it gives you the right code to just paste into your post :claping hands:

Edit: just like that!
JMUsr.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread