Multi-quote replies (1 Viewer)

TheRoyalScam

Hi - is there a way of replying to multiple posts in one single reply?

You can do this on some forums such as the football ground guide: http://footballgroundguide.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20469

It would be quite useful as I often have to post 2-3 times to make 3 direct responses to separate posts.

Bottom RH corner - the "+ after 'reply' and 'reply with quote'.....

There you go!

Ooops - you can't use it on 'quick reply' - you have to click on 'reply to thread'....

CJparker

Perfect - thanks.

Already made good use of it in the Bescot thread!

wingy

Slow site

Morning nick . Site seems very Slow and locking up a lot last few days and one or two people have had posts coming through in triplicate etc and occasionally with quotes attributed to the wrong poster .I've checked my end and am getting 130 ps. cheers .

wingy

Morning nick . Site seems very Slow and locking up a lot last few days and one or two people have had posts coming through in triplicate etc and occasionally with quotes attributed to the wrong poster .I've checked my end and am getting 130 ps. cheers .

Even this was meant to go In Its own Admin thread, however I think I've solved It by turning of the modem ,well see I guess.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I been having loads of problems lately. Smileys not inserting, letters missing when typing, posts not being "posted" etc, etc..... (but to be fair, as I type this, all seems well...... apart rm th lac of a miley and now missi ltters!) rrr! (my smiley!)

wingy

I been having loads of problems lately. Smileys not inserting, letters missing when typing, posts not being "posted" etc, etc..... (but to be fair, as I type this, all seems well...... apart rm th lac of a miley and now missi ltters!) rrr! (my smiley!)

That last linre oes over al Norm Collier.

Houchens Head

Unfortunately it's true Wingy. I can no longer insert "smilies" from the drop-down box. I have to type out the letters e.g ("thinking-about")whereas before I could add a smiley from the "dropdown box". It takes me ages to type a post now because I have to go back over it and fill in the missing letters. It only ever happens on this site.

Nick

Administrator
Have you tried it in a different browser? Try it in google chrome or an alternative and see if that issues happens? :)

wingy

Have you tried it in a different browser? Try it in google chrome or an alternative and see if that issues happens? :)

Yeah switched to IE then back and unplugged the modem ,seems OK now but miss some text when typing, maybe I'm not punching the keys hard enough. Can't make the Smiley work now . :)

Houchens Head

Yeah switched to IE then back and unplugged the modem ,seems OK now but miss some text when typing, maybe I'm not punching the keys hard enough. Can't make the Smiley work now . :)

Exactly what's happening with me, Wingy. It's a right pain in the ass!
Nick: This as only been happening for the last few weeks or so. No other site I use has this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread