Murphy (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Yes he's rubbish when will Dunn get his chance.

Grendel

How do we know what Dunn is really like he could be awful in robins I trust

I assume you are American Glen. Is your surname Miller?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Love it how Robins has given praise for the save Murphy made but still put in a negative about how it was his poor kick out that led to him having to make the saves!

Good management finding a negative with a positive rather than just heaping aload of praise onto the player who may get complacent from the compliments

Nick

Administrator
Love it how Robins has given praise for the save Murphy made but still put in a negative about how it was his poor kick out that led to him having to make the saves!

Good management finding a negative with a positive rather than just heaping aload of praise onto the player who may get complacent from the compliments

Yep I like that too! Always room to improve!

Steve.B50

I must have something wrong with me as I do not think Murphy is that bad, yes he makes the odd mistake but all keepers do. He pulls off some great saves, he kicks well and great penalty taker.
My view is, we could do a lot worse.

I must be in the minority but I like him, most of the time. Lol

Ashdown1

He's good enough at this level. I do like the way MR manages them all though. I just hope our owners are looking after him !!

SkyBlue_Bear83

He does appear to be particularly harsh on Murphy though, he always appears to brush of Murphys saves when questioned in interviews saying they were a save he is expected to make or that he made the save look harder than it should have been etc.

ampthill_sba

I think Murphy is a v good keeper...rarely at fault for goals...has a crazy moment but gets our defence out of shoddy defending frequently...

cloughie

We may have been spoilt over the years with good keepers but people seem to forget that we were playing at a higher level before.

We are were we are league 1, Murphy is a good league 1 keeper if he was any better he would be in the championship

Sky Blue Sheepy

I have always liked Murphy. Thought he was great tonight in terms of saves and handling in the box. Distribution is a bit off but he'd be higher up if there wasn't a poor part of his game. Jennings MotM for me but Murphy impressed

wingy

He annoyed the hell out of me tonight after he either came 10 yards out of his box to clear or take a free kick ,then spent at least a full minute stationed in that position .I could'nt grasp what he was doing, as if our play had broken down we were open to a lobbed Goalie.Maybe he was just phsyching out the opposition !! Apart from that I was well chuffed with His showing as I usually am.:mad::D:confused:

covcity4life

i like how when asked about his super save robins noted it was a poor kick that led to it lol

aspire for greatness!

Users who are viewing this thread