Nathan Doyle (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

In my opinion Doyle would be crazy to leave Bradford for Coventry. We have a fantastic League Cup semi-final clash with Arsenal coming up and hopefully a strong promotion challenge.

At Coventry it would either be mid table in League One with nothing to play for or a relegation scrap if they end up in administration.

It`s a no brainer to me.

:laugh:

tbf it is the sort of things we were saying about Mcgoldrick

Otis

In my opinion Doyle would be crazy to leave Bradford for Coventry. We have a fantastic League Cup semi-final clash with Arsenal coming up and hopefully a strong promotion challenge.

At Coventry it would either be mid table in League One with nothing to play for or a relegation scrap if they end up in administration.

It`s a no brainer to me.

:laugh:

tbf it is the sort of things we were saying about Mcgoldrick

When did he say this? Before our run, or now when we are just 5 points outside the play-offs?

It's confusing me a tad cos he's talking about Arsenal, who they have already played, and yet at the same time, the semi-final, which is yet to be played against Villa.

Last edited:

NuneatonSkyBlue

When did he say this? Before our run, or now when we are just 5 points outside the play-offs?

The article has today's date on it so i guess that is his view now. Obviously hasn't been paying too much to our form and goings on.

WillieStanley

Obviously, he has been following us closely :claping hands::claping hands:

We have much more cause to say that about Ipswich than they do to say that about us!!

As they were that last team I saw us play in the Prem... I do have a little soft spot for Bradford... It was a hilarious match.

"Going down, going down, going down"

"So are we, so are we, so are we"

They don't make banter like that anymore!! :whistle:

NuneatonSkyBlue

It's confusing me a tad cos he's talking about Arsenal, who they have already played, and yet at the same time, the semi-final, which is yet to be played against Villa.

He's not much of a Bradford fan it seems haha

charlievictor

'On 22 September 2010, Derbyshire Police said Doyle had been arrested on suspicion of possessing cocaine.[5] He was released by Barnsley after the 2011-12 season.'

Wonderful.

suddsy101

on wiki it says he can play right mid or right back or in centre mid. we got Christie on right back. hes good just on a run of bad form. right mid Baker. Hes class and in the centre we have Jennings, Bailey, Moussa.all class. We dont need him

Sutty

He's definitely a holding midfielder.

It's all well and good saying we have Bailey and Jennings to play there, but what happens when they are injured/suspended/out of form? Other than Thomas we don't really have much in the way of quality back-up in that position.

Would be a good signing from what I know of him. Robins worshipped him at Barnsley.

shmmeee

He's definitely a holding midfielder.

It's all well and good saying we have Bailey and Jennings to play there, but what happens when they are injured/suspended/out of form? Other than Thomas we don't really have much in the way of quality back-up in that position.

Would be a good signing from what I know of him. Robins worshipped him at Barnsley.

Yep, Thomas is just coming back to fitness an Robins won't have seen much of him. Bailey may or may not stay at the end of the season. If he's good enough for the league above why not bring him in now.

sky_blue_up_north

Jennings is an unsung hero IMO. Far better player than I expected, keep the team ticking over.

Users who are viewing this thread