Nazon on International Duty again (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

big league game to miss

if he was our player you could maybe put pressure on, but not for a laon player

shame as his goal on weekend might have sparked another run. oh well time for someone to step up, maybe beavan can come back in or DeKE, or haynes left wing

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Annoying to lose him but it is what it is. Not saying it's a definite solution to our lack of goals this season & in some games we will need to mix it up but would quite like to see Ponticelli & McNulty paired up top to give them time to form a partnership anyway.

Captain Dart

I've come to the conclusion Nazon isn't the answer going forward, the club needs to sign another decent striker in the transfer window. One that will play week in week out and not go away for a week and come back under performing. Either that or get Kwame up to speed, strange he was OK at the tail end of last season so you'd have thought he would be at least adequate in this league.

Kingokings204

I've come to the conclusion Nazon isn't the answer going forward, the club needs to sign another decent striker in the transfer window. One that will play week in week out and not go away for a week and come back under performing. Either that or get Kwame up to speed, strange he was OK at the tail end of last season so you'd have thought he would be at least adequate in this league.

There was a piece yesterday about how Kwame Thomas is a bit out of his depth and lacks effort. He can succeed they say but his desire to do so may be the issue.

Captain Dart

There was a piece yesterday about how Kwame Thomas is a bit out of his depth and lacks effort. He can succeed they say but his desire to do so may be the issue.
Well 3 goals last season in 14 league one appearances (8 starts) is reasonable but only half as good as Nazon's record this season.

Hod dog

i agree he is not the long term solution, but I would definitely like to see him extended until the end of the season, as he does score goals when he is played through the middle, Call me crazy but I still believe Marc Mcnulty will get to 15 this year, i think him and Ponticelli did well away at Luton, and as long as teams step out and play against us they will be dangerous in behind, but for the teams who sit back and wait for us to break them down, which we struggle with i think we need a different option up top, or a Plan B tactic to do it.

Londonccfcfan

Even if he was our player it's country before club 100% for me. Even friendlies.

I think for friendly it’s purely the players choice.

Scenario end of May , league two play off final at Wembley or friendly international match vs equatorial guinue

I think we know his choice.

Users who are viewing this thread