Need a website/app designing (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm starting up a business in Coventry this summer and we need a mobile app, e-commerce website and general branding for leaflets, etc.

I can build apps and websites no problem, I was going to use OpenCart for the website, the problem is I have the art and design skills of, well a computer scientist.

However, I'm also not flush with cash.

Anyone know roughly how much it'd cost/anyone who could help?

duffer

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm starting up a business in Coventry this summer and we need a mobile app, e-commerce website and general branding for leaflets, etc.

I can build apps and websites no problem, I was going to use OpenCart for the website, the problem is I have the art and design skills of, well a computer scientist.

However, I'm also not flush with cash.

Anyone know roughly how much it'd cost/anyone who could help?

Couldn't comment on OpenCart, but I've got a few ideas/contacts for possible designers for you, perhaps (the company I work for is in the app/website business too, fwiw). PM me your email, if you like.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I designed a logo (to be used on corporate clothing and letterheads) for my son-in-law's business. I don't mind helping. Got nowt else to do (apart from fishing!)

jon92

Opencart probaly will be the cheapest way and a easy way to keep the site updated by using a CMS

shmmeee

Totally forgot to come back and check this :D

Thanks for all the replies guys. I will PM you Duffer.

I've just got a quote for a complete OpenCart build, and let's just say I think I'll be doing most of the work myself :D

Houchen's: I'm waiting on a possible for the logo, but I may well hit you up later. Thanks for the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread