Netflix - Recommendations (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Enjoyed Dark a lot, although I lost track of what was what near the end. Still not entirely certain, but I guess that's the idea still. We watched in German with subtitles, I can't get on with dubbing at all.

Alkhen

Mnidhunter, like above you need to to get over a crap first ep

Manhunt:Unabomer, decent especially if you dont really know the details of the real case

Making a murderer, huge Doc showing a real life murder case, found it fascinating

American Vandal, Mocumentary lampooning the current craze for true crime docs. starts off childish and silly but likeable characters and I actually started wanting to know what happened

Nick

Administrator
I got a bit bored of the Unabomber, while I liked the start and the end it kind of died off a little bit when they were trying to play games.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I was very late in watching this but, It’s always sunny in Philadelphia is very good too

Nick

Administrator
Starting watching "I am Innocent". It's not on the Making a murderer level but it is pretty good.

The second one was scary!

Bumberclart

Shot in the Dark, an interesting documentary following 'news chasers' or Stringers around LA.
Raises some interesting moral dilemmas about press intrusion.

ajsccfc

LA 92 has been added in the last few days, the documentary about the LA riots. Always been fascinated with that kind of era so looking forward to that.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Mindhunter - Yes
Making a Murderer - Yes
The good place - Weird but yes
Altered Carbon
3%
The expanse
12 monkeys
The Ozark

Apologies, I commute to London 4 days a week so smash through a lot over the last year.

Just started on Weeds, old American series, not sure yet, just about watchable

Otis

Mindhunter - Yes
Making a Murderer - Yes
The good place - Weird but yes
Altered Carbon
3%
The expanse
12 monkeys
The Ozark

Apologies, I commute to London 4 days a week so smash through a lot over the last year.

Just started on Weeds, old American series, not sure yet, just about watchable
Couldn't get into Altered Carbon at all despite it seemingly being right up my street. Couldn't manage past the second episode.

Mr Panda

Godless is a decent watch.

I watch its always sunny in Philadelphia almost on a daily basis even though I've seen it so many times.

Enjoying mindhunter right now. Three episodes in but love the character development

Otis

Moving away from Netflix for a minute and on to Amazon, Sneaky Pete is back on today for a new series.

Can't wait! It's a great programme and I highly recommend it.

Bumberclart

Moving away from Netflix for a minute and on to Amazon, Sneaky Pete is back on today for a new series.

Sneaky Pete is great. The new series will be getting a watch this weekend.

hill83

I've been waiting for this to come back for ages. I must talk about the first season more than I thought I did as I've had 5 people text me since yesterday saying that season 2 is out!

Corrado

Has any seen Narcos? was going to give it a go last night but decided to start on Orange is the new blck

Users who are viewing this thread