New Coach Provider for Away Games (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I have a feeling these will be more expensive than the previous coaches.

CJ_covblaze

I have a feeling these will be more expensive than the previous coaches.

They have been in the past. Wasn’t it almost double for Wembley compared to the club ran one to Luton?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

From the old GMK days Gary’s coaches did a sterling job lol!
Left some fooker at the services as he had a piss and queued up for some grub whilst everyone waited and when they had enough they pissed off lol! The thread was pure comedy.

I remember that but whilst there was an element of humour I felt really sorry for the poor guy.

Imagine being in his situation? It's totally shit.

CJ_covblaze

For both Wembley trips the price doubled, albeit for the Checkatrade Shaw’s silk ran the contract

Perhaps a positive sign that we are linking in more with companies who sort stuff out for ‘the Ricoh’?

If they charge much more than the equivalent prices last season or the one before I don’t know why anyone would choose that over Jimbo’s.

chiefdave

If its as well organised as the car parks should make it to games in time to see some of the second half.

wingy

On the previous occassions they've run them IE ; Wembley have they
managedr run in competition to the Clubs own Harry Shaw ,at some level of discount, although nowhere near TNS or some of the pub levels?
I also wonder if these guys being a big outfit might get litigious ?

Sky Blue Harry H

On the previous occassions they've run them IE ; Wembley have they
managedr run in competition to the Clubs own Harry Shaw ,at some level of discount, although nowhere near TNS or some of the pub levels?
I also wonder if these guys being a big outfit might get litigious ?

Wingy - surely our lot wouldn't want to get involved with anyone like that?!

CJ_covblaze

£25 quid for Gillingham away. WOW.

£20 for Wimbledon too. Wonder how many coaches they’ve filled. Meanwhile Jimbo’s currently selling his 4th.

Warwickhunt

will fat boy Evans be driving our coach or do you think Peterborough will utilise his latent skillset?

Nick

Administrator
Mental. I assume that covers two blackouts and 4 cans?

Joy has a super powerful torch so she can see who is the winner of the blackouts, she then uses a false name to pick them before they get taken on the coach.

Just a word of warning.

hill83

Joy has a super powerful torch so she can see who is the winner of the blackouts, she then uses a false name to pick them before they get taken on the coach.

Just a word of warning.

Knew it

chiefdave

Whats the point of entering into a partnership with someone to provide the official coaches if its so expensive nobody uses it? Seems someone at the club didn't ask enough questions before signing up to this.

Although its a company that works with the Ricoh so I'm assuming there was a choice and it wasn't a condition of the renewal.

pusbccfc

£20 for Wimbledon too. Wonder how many coaches they’ve filled. Meanwhile Jimbo’s currently selling his 4th.

Criminal charges. Will be close to 30 for Plymouth.

I know there is always a core coach of the same supporters who travel by official coach but I'm sure man of those will be put off.

Will be interesting to see what happens to this. Wouldn't surprise me if the partnership is ended by the end of the season.

CJ_covblaze

Criminal charges. Will be close to 30 for Plymouth.

I know there is always a core coach of the same supporters who travel by official coach but I'm sure man of those will be put off.

Will be interesting to see what happens to this. Wouldn't surprise me if the partnership is ended by the end of the season.

Something should've been put in place to ensure the prices didn't go up more than a "reasonable" figure. Especially after what they were charging for Wembley.

Grendel

Shouldn't be a money maker, it enables people to support the club. Should be run at cost.

I’d imagine it’s been forced on the club.

Grendel

EST run the car parks and security. It seems pretty odd they’d deliberately sever links with Harry Shaw who they’ve worked with for years and never had any issues with and by co incidence pick the landlords company of choice.

Hobo

I remember that but whilst there was an element of humour I felt really sorry for the poor guy.

Imagine being in his situation? It's totally shit.

But then there are moments when you are left waiting and twiddling your thumbs for pissed up inconsiderate cunts!

Users who are viewing this thread