New England Nike Kit (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody seen them? They look quite nice :)

On my phone so cant post up the pic :(

WillieStanley

A bit disappointed if I'm honest. If they wanted to go retro, they should've spoken to our club!!

Covstu

I like the white one, its different from the usual tripe, the red one looks exactly the same as all of the other red kits recently!! Wonder why they have broken from umbro, we have been with them for years!

speedie87

I like the white one, its different from the usual tripe, the red one looks exactly the same as all of the other red kits recently!! Wonder why they have broken from umbro, we have been with them for years!

Nike bought Umbro a few years back and decided to use the Nike brand instead

WillieStanley

Nike bought Umbro a few years back and decided to use the Nike brand instead

I always thought the point of sticking with the Umbro brand was that it is an English one. England shirts just fon't seem right with Nike on it - Although I would have been willing to forego that if it was a decent kit.

scroobiustom

I always thought the point of sticking with the Umbro brand was that it is an English one. England shirts just fon't seem right with Nike on it - Although I would have been willing to forego that if it was a decent kit.

Umbro is an English sportswear and football equipment supplier based in Manchester, England. The company is currently a subsidiary of Iconix Brand Group (American)

I'd like to see Admiral return!

Skyblueloyal

Won't be getting one of them in a hurry. The red one looks something like Tiger Woods wears on a Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread