New Hoffman job at Cov Building Society (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Reactions: vow

vow

Aye, I read the article, but it was the video/audio recorded interview with Hoff and Linnel that got me wondering. Was about to buy 3 tonnes of popcorn!

Otis

Aye, I read the article, but it was the video/audio recorded interview with Hoff and Linnel that got me wondering. Was about to buy 3 tonnes of popcorn!
Linnell gets everybody wondering.

Nick

Administrator
Clickbaited.

giphy.gif

Astute

Is this plan F?

Take over Coventry building society. Buy CCFC with some of the profits and then they become our main sponsor. Money is ploughed in and we win the Prem. CBS become the biggest in the UK. We then win the European cup.

Westendlad

Is this plan F?

Take over Coventry building society. Buy CCFC with some of the profits and then they become our main sponsor. Money is ploughed in and we win the Prem. CBS become the biggest in the UK. We then win the European cup.
Its called the Champions league cup now silly :)

Otis

I just put two and two together.

Coventry ''Building' Society and we need a new 'stadium' that needs to be 'built.'

Got to be hasn't it?

Nick

Administrator
I just put two and two together.

Coventry ''Building' Society and we need a new 'stadium' that needs to be 'built.'

Got to be hasn't it?

It's a building "Society"
There used to be a TV show called the "Wrestling Society"

That means:

giphy.gif

andy86

Should Coventry Building Society customers be concerned that the new chairman was recently fooled by a fraudster like Dale Evans..!?

Otis

The other thing that gives it away, besides the clue of the word 'Coventry' in Coventry Building Society, is that Gary's surname is Hoffman and there's always a story or tale to be told around him regarding the City.

So, Tales of Hoffman was written by Jacques Offenbach and an anagram of Jacques Offenbach is 'Caff Banjo Cheques!!'

Well, Hoffman was meeting in caffs if you remember, and earlier in the season Biamou couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo and if Hoffman does buy the club he will probably pay in installments using cheques!

Incidentally, Hoffman is also friends with Richard Keys and an anagram of Richard Keys is 'Rare Shy Dick' which was his school nickname.

I've cracked it!!! Whooo hoo! New owners here we come!

Liquid Gold

The other thing that gives it away, besides the clue of the word 'Coventry' in Coventry Building Society, is that Gary's surname is Hoffman and there's always a story or tale to be told around him regarding the City.

So, Tales of Hoffman was written by Jacques Offenbach and an anagram of Jacques Offenbach is 'Caff Banjo Cheques!!'

Well, Hoffman was meeting in caffs if you remember, and earlier in the season Biamou couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo and if Hoffman does buy the club he will probably pay in installments using cheques!

Incidentally, Hoffman is also friends with Richard Keys and an anagram of Richard Keys is 'Rare Shy Dick' which was his school nickname.

I've cracked it!!! Whooo hoo! New owners here we come!
You've got too much time on your hands.

Nick

Administrator
Should Coventry Building Society customers be concerned that the new chairman was recently fooled by a fraudster like Dale Evans..!?

It's OK, I will be asking for a mortgage for a 5 million mansion in a false name and securing it on a false address. Will just fire up photoshop.

giphy.gif

Londonccfcfan

We may be getting a lucrative shirt sponsorship deal. Not that a reputable brand woukd want anything to do with SISU.

Users who are viewing this thread