new idea (1 Viewer)

skybluearmy88

u shud try get player interviews or set up a thread on here for fans to come up with questions for players then have someone put the questions to the players.

also u should enquire about advertising in the match day program.

Nick

Administrator
Thanks for the ideas.

I don't think we would be allowed access to the players :( I have tried to speak to the club in the past about some sort of special deal or link with the club but they weren't that bothered.

We could advertise in the program and have been mentioned a few times, but it is expensive :(

kingharvest

lets not let this go - its a cracking idea. There aren't many (probably any) players who actually officially appear on forums to answer questions. There is a quite brilliant one by Arshavin http://arshavin.eu/en/discuss.php?fid=15 which is hilarious, but its his own site.

You could possibly get this arranged through the SCG (Supporters Consultative Group). They're ana excellent voice into the club and are heard - i used to be in it - although i'm not sure of the current state since the board movements and Joe Elliot leaving as he used to chair them.

I think you should definitely consider pitching the idea to the club again, through the appropriate channels. With all this focus on communication with the fans, etc, it would be a really nice touch if the club could get something organised.

Nick

Administrator
If you have any good links or contacts at the club then I would be more than happy to try and do something like this.

I have been trying to get a link going with Mr Brody but it doesn't look like that will come off, other than that I have no idea who I should be speaking with or where to start.

I think that fans forums are perfect to be linked with clubs, obviously it would still be fans opinions but can you imagine if they said they would give members of SBT a fiver off in the club shop before the start of the season? That would be an email to nearly 2000 people saying "go to the club shop and save a fiver". Even if only 20% of the people take the offer up, that is still 400 people going into the club shop where they will probably still make a lot of profit.

I have a lot of ideas on how the club could help SBT and SBT could help the club but I just don't know where to pitch it other than Mr Brody or Mr Clouting.

skybluearmy88

another idea i had round that was although it would cost you some initial outgoings if you could get advertising somewhere and atleast double the amount of members on the forum you could allow companys to put a small advert somewhere on the site and recoup the cost.

Rich

I think if you tell everyone around you at the match to use the site it would be far more cost effective.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Think ccfc would want to interact more witht eh fans liek tis a brilalnt idea and this is the main forum for ccfc fans so they shoudl go for it.

sparky

Ive just twitted stuart linnell to see if he would give this site a mention satday and a twit msg sumtime to promote the site! Thoight id try bcuz its a realy gud site and can see alot of effort goes into makin it this gud

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Think ccfc would want to interact more witht eh fans liek tis a brilalnt idea and this is the main forum for ccfc fans so they shoudl go for it.

You typing on your phone Irish?

sparky

Stuart linnell just twitted me back saying if u want the site promoting to give his show a call before or after the match satday

Otis

What about ex players?

Every home game CWR seem to have an ex Sky Blue player on legend attending the game and sometimes co-commentating. Can't we find out who is coming on before hand and ask if we can have a quick question and answer session with them before the game?

Users who are viewing this thread